1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

KC-Indy thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by JoeyBoy718, Jan 4, 2014.

1. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

10,125 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Jason, is that you? :oops:
  2. lwehlers

lwehlers Well-Known Member

1,161 Messages
    96 Likes Received
    I agree it is a unfair advantage to defenses. the league is making almost to where you cannot play defense anymore.
  3. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,158 Messages
    914 Likes Received
    Yup, and people will call Luck clutch despite his 3 interceptions, including two that came during the comeback. Perfect example of why all the clutch/choke stuff is ridiculous.
    Red Dragon and theebs like this.
  4. Novacek84

Novacek84 Well-Known Member

1,274 Messages
    141 Likes Received
    I agree but he also really had no run option with Charles out and then Davis out. Murray was at least available to Garrett but I get the point. Reid is another awful game manager.
  5. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,845 Messages
    1,833 Likes Received
    I find it hilarious when "Cowboy" fans take more shots at their own QB then divisional rivals, but hey, that's our fans! Smh.
    Red Dragon and bark like this.
  6. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,837 Messages
    1,684 Likes Received
    True smith showed his limitations in the last part of the game but still that loss is absolutely due to two things: the KC defense falling apart and Andy Reid abandoning the run. His last RB was not bad but he did not even try

Just like in the Packers game. when your D is spitting the bit, keep it on the bench as much as possible. Seems to be common sense to everyone except two NFL HC's.
    bark likes this.
  7. Section444

Section444 Well-Known Member

4,350 Messages
    858 Likes Received
    Nope, but Luck is the better QB.
    venky and Animosity like this.
  8. BlueStar22

BlueStar22 Well-Known Member

8,367 Messages
    304 Likes Received
    I see some can't even enjoy an entertaining first game of the NFL Playoffs without taking shots at our Quarterback. Get a life. Switch your allegiance to a new team.
  9. Fastphilly

Fastphilly Member

244 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Perhaps if they weren't down to their 3rd string runningback they would have. If the Chiefs had Charles the game would've been over with a long time ago.
  10. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

8,107 Messages
    604 Likes Received
    Instead of hyping up Luck, how about Hilton? That guy had three steps on every corner/safety he faced today.
  11. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,731 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    Chief fans be like...

[IMG]
  12. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,389 Messages
    1,785 Likes Received
    Exciting game. KC was really the only defensive AFC team. The NFC is a mix of 3 great defensive teams with read-option QBs and 3 great offensive teams with star QBs.
  13. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

10,125 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
    Its not ridiculous. Its just an over used cliche....
  14. jimnabby

jimnabby Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,158 Messages
    914 Likes Received
    Yeah, especially after Flowers and the other CB went out. I saw a couple of the most blatant pick plays I've ever seen, too.
  15. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,389 Messages
    1,785 Likes Received
    Beast. Luck to Hilton might break many of the Peyton to Marvin records. Or Peyton to Wayne. I'm not sure which one Peyton has more records with. They're probably close.
  16. dstovall5

dstovall5 Well-Known Member

2,845 Messages
    1,833 Likes Received
    It's a process ... :D
    links18 likes this.
  17. fifaguy

fifaguy Well-Known Member

4,882 Messages
    979 Likes Received
    I didn't say that injuries had no effect; I said that you can't explain the collapse by the injuries. That was a total meltdown which many had a hand in, including Reid and Smith...
  18. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,672 Messages
    1,215 Likes Received
    This has to feel like our playoff loss in Seattle ( the bobble) if you are a chiefs fan
  19. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,731 Messages
    691 Likes Received
    I thought all you had to do in the second half with a big lead like that was keep running the ball regardless.
  20. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

6,865 Messages
    611 Likes Received
    isn't it amazing when an organization has an idea of what they're doing, starting quarterback goes down for the season with neck surgery, instead of picking up his option, and in salary cap hell, they let him go, trade some of their aging pieces,cut aging players, stink for a year....draft well, and are now in the playoffs two years in a row with ten plus wins, yet the cowboys continue to spin their wheels year after year after year into mediocrity.......