1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

KC-Indy thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by JoeyBoy718, Jan 4, 2014.

1. links18

links18 Well-Known Member

10,245 Messages
    1,721 Likes Received
    Well, hard to blame the Chiefs loss on some kind of QB curse or something.....
  2. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,974 Messages
    1,539 Likes Received
    Why does it have to be an either/or? I think they both could be hyped up after today's performances.
  3. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,742 Messages
    906 Likes Received
    I wonder if Clark Hunt is going to go on the radio and tell fans how entertianing his team is?
    bark likes this.
  4. Super_Kazuya

Super_Kazuya Well-Known Member

1,906 Messages
    1,008 Likes Received
    A lot of people are frying Dwayne Bowe on Twitter, saying he's got to get his feet down on that play. Did I see it wrong? Thought it was just a difficult to execute play but overall thrown and caught as well as can be expected under the circumstances...
    nake likes this.
  5. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,818 Messages
    1,030 Likes Received
    Just as silly as pretending our injuries have no effect.
  6. links18

10,245 Messages
    1,721 Likes Received
    Its not really amazing--its what well run organizations do. We are not a well run organization. I fully expect Ware and Austin to both be back next year.....:(
  7. links18

10,245 Messages
    1,721 Likes Received
    Well, they fried Dez for not getting his finger in bounds.....
    Yakuza Rich likes this.
  8. SilverStarCowboy

SilverStarCowboy The Actualist

7,508 Messages
    410 Likes Received
    Sorry but Romo has never had a win as big as that was in his entire career. One reason is certainly because Football is the most important thing in Lucks life, the other reason needs no introduction.
  9. The Quest for Six

The Quest for Six Well-Known Member

7,012 Messages
    647 Likes Received
    don't think he's coming down with his feet in bounds, thrown a little too far outside
  10. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,459 Messages
    1,826 Likes Received
    This team will never rebuild. Look what happened when the triplets retired. We just sucked for a long time until we got some good players. We didn't prepare for our inevitable sucking. Sometimes it's okay to tank a year if it'll help you for the next 10-15 years.
    links18 likes this.
  11. rcaldw

rcaldw Well-Known Member

6,818 Messages
    1,030 Likes Received
    Same stuff that happens around here. 99.9% of the people frying him have never played WR in their life. They have never known what it is to be running at 100% speed, fighting off a corner back, concentrating on bringing in a throw that had very little room for margin, AND try and lay out while extending your feet back into the field. It is silly.
  12. Mr Cowboy

Mr Cowboy Well-Known Member

8,742 Messages
    906 Likes Received
    but our team is relevant and entertaining, and our coach is starting year 4 of on the job training. Our GM/Owner is 71 but has the mind of a 40 year old, and his stadium is full on gameday. The process is rolling!
    BoysFan4ever likes this.
  13. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,974 Messages
    1,539 Likes Received
    Peyton as you said went down for the season at age 35. When did Romo miss an entire season due to injury? He missed a large part of 2010, but his option wasn't picked up until a couple of years later and he still won't be 35 for two more years.

Which aging pieces did the Colts trade? The only one they let go other than Peyton obviously was Dwight Freeney and that didn't happen until this past off season. It didn't occur before or even just after their 2-14 season.

I think we can all find legitimate reasons to be critical of the Cowboys, but you have to at least provide better examples.
  14. Lodeus

Lodeus Well-Known Member

3,173 Messages
    411 Likes Received
  15. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,153 Messages
    1,413 Likes Received
    You are calling the one that was in the receivers bread basket and he bobbled it and tipped it to the DB Luck's fault?
  16. links18

10,245 Messages
    1,721 Likes Received
    ...all the way to 8-8 and more excuses next year.
  17. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,431 Messages
    512 Likes Received
    Cincinatti was/is the only defensive team. The Chiefs defense is poor. One of the worst in the league.
  18. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

4,459 Messages
    1,826 Likes Received
    I forgot about Cincy. I know KC had the best defense early in the year. Hali and Houston and Poe were killing it. I don't know what happened.
  19. ChldsPlay

ChldsPlay Well-Known Member

6,431 Messages
    512 Likes Received
    They played decent teams.
  20. BoysFan4ever

BoysFan4ever Well-Known Member

6,222 Messages
    2,014 Likes Received
    Yea Colts! What a crazy game.