1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Kiffin was a Garret hire

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by AMERICAS_FAN, Jan 14, 2013.

1. dfan32

dfan32 Member

291 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    I could steal his girlfriend...but I won't.
  2. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

16,458 Messages
    2,277 Likes Received
    You saying that I should leave is just like people telling you you should find a different team if all you are going be is unhappy because Jones isnt going anywhere.

I don't pull that because I don't think it's valid. At the same token you just are going to have to deal with me or put me on ignore. That is unless the powers that be tell me not to.
  3. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,145 Messages
    2,672 Likes Received
    So it was Garrett throwing Rob under the bus instead of Jerry.

Anything to save his own skin............what a guy:rolleyes:
  4. Beast_from_East

Beast_from_East Well-Known Member

15,145 Messages
    2,672 Likes Received

It matters to the pro Garrett people that it was his decision or else it looks like their boy just got castrated by Jerry.

Problem is that if Garrett is the one who fired him, it looks like Garrett basically used Ryan as the fall guy for not making the playoffs while absolving himself of any responsibility. This makes him look like a dick.

So which is better if you are pro Garrett, for him to look like he was castrated by Jerry or for him to look like a dick for blaming Rob for his offense mistakes?
  5. RW Hitman

RW Hitman Well-Known Member

2,552 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    [IMG]

If there is anyone out there who says JG is not a puppet of Jerry, they are in denial. Period.
  6. rickjameschinaclub

rickjameschinaclub Benched

1,222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    So was Hudson Houck and we all know how bad the OL also looked with Houck as the OL coach. There is no douby Jason has had plenty of pull in regards to the direction of this organization, including the hiring of Rob Ryan. Which essentially means he's just as much reason for the pitiful state of this organization as anybody else...
  7. rickjameschinaclub

rickjameschinaclub Benched

1,222 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I don't care who your source is...

Proof is in the pudding... The basics of Garrett football is anything but getting the basics down first... It's sloppy play and penalties, as well as Tony Romo having to compensate with his 'instincts' to overcome Garrett's 'basics'...
  8. RW Hitman

RW Hitman Well-Known Member

2,552 Messages
    67 Likes Received
    like the punting team waiting for the opposing team's players to get off the field before hiking the ball, especially when a 5 yard too many men on field call would of put the 'Boys in FG range

like his playcalling complexity which leaves no time on the field resulting in a lot of delay of game penalties

like his playcalling to contain absolutely ZERO tricks of any kind

like his playcalling to be very predictable to the point that alot of us fans, myself included, to be able to call the play before it is even hiked

like his knack for not having a properly designed gameplan to begin at the beginning of the game always relying on halftime to make proper adjustments, especially the end of the season when you have a whole season of game film to learn your opponents from.

like how this team seems to have very little heart, seems to not be prepared, and doesn't havent the knowledge of every game time situation.

IMO JG should be replaced, he had 6 years over this offense and 2.5 years over the whole team, it honestly feels like he is learning on the job. But at the very least, we need a OC who will call the offense.