1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Kiper Big Board 1/25/12....

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Risen Star, Jan 26, 2012.

1. InmanRoshi

InmanRoshi Zone Scribe

18,334 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Reference?

Obviously you and the scouts have seen him take on an NFL caliber DT that I haven't. Which one? I haven't found any. I went up and down his schedule and I can't find any opponents with an NFL caliber DT other than when he played UW, and he rarely matched up against Taamu.

I'm sincerely asking. I would love to see if there's any footage of it on Youtube if it's out there. Just a name would be great. Thanks in advance.
  2. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,604 Messages
    628 Likes Received
    I think that's often the case, though, that a player doesn't necessarily see great competition through the year, especially at small schools. I mean, who did Demarcus go up against when he was playing at Troy? Yeah, you love having a good amount of tape of someone going against top competition, but outside the SEC or Big Ten, I don't know how much it happens.
  3. The Realist

The Realist Active Member

3,284 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Harris from USC.

Can't fault him for comp.......who is Luck throwing against. How many elite pass rushers of Kalil or Martin gone against. Which elite CB's did Dez or Blackmon go against? Name the elite WR's Revis went against in the Big East.
  4. MichaelWinicki

MichaelWinicki "You want some?" Staff Member

30,999 Messages
    1,877 Likes Received
    I think you make a good point.

I'm starting to think that about anyone on the Alabama defense. You had a collection of very good players (but maybe not the best NFL players) who lined up against mostly poor offenses and looked good doing it.
  5. Displaced Cowboy

Displaced Cowboy Active Member

1,224 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Best DT's that Decastro might have faced you probably want to go back a season. See if you can find anything from their game against Oregon State if he went up against Stephen Paea. Also look for last years USC game for Jurrell Casey.
  6. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,576 Messages
    528 Likes Received
    Interesting points, re: Decastro. Certainly something to think about.
  7. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

40,924 Messages
    1,196 Likes Received