Kirkpatrick Cements Status At Pro Day

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Doomsday101, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

7,746 Messages
    2,538 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Computer sez: Select Danny Noonan in the 1st round. Will be bigger, better, faster, stronger than Randy White.
  2. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

2,070 Messages
    170 Likes Received
    Does he project to safety at all? If we get Carr, I don't think we would also draft Kirkpatrick unless we had plans of using him at safety.
  3. soccerbud

soccerbud Member

172 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    what pick is kirkpatrick projected to be drafted? Looks more and more like he may not be there at #14.
  4. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am singing at the party,
    I am singing it's my turn to sing, at the party.
    Everyone is dancing, happy, party,
    But RamziD is not dancing, he does not dance at the party.

[IMG]
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

40,355 Messages
    5,055 Likes Received
    Gilmore is looking better and better to me.
  6. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

3,210 Messages
    250 Likes Received
    Me too. Kirk isn't as big as advertised and for the life of me I can't find a 3 cone drill he did. I would honestly be happy with either one. I wouldn't be surprised to see Gilmore go middle first round. And you know my pet cat Bequette in the second :D
  7. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I really like Bequette. He's a sleeper not many folks are talking about. Great athlete and motor.
  8. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

36,417 Messages
    4,201 Likes Received
    Does the fact that this was posted on dallascowboys.com mean it's a smokescreen? :laugh2:
  9. jobberone

jobberone Kane Ala Staff Member

46,999 Messages
    9,451 Likes Received
    I agree. Most of the top pass rushers and DL are gone in the first and early at that.
  10. Duane

Duane Well-Known Member

6,935 Messages
    91 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  11. cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx Well-Known Member

906 Messages
    437 Likes Received
    Most mocks I see have Kirkpatrick as our pick, so I watched some film on him, but I wasn't very impressed... He looked okay to me, but not at all special...

I'd much rather grab another pass-rusher like Ingram...

It seems like every year there's an awesome player that falls to the 14-17 range, often times it's a 3-4 type pass-rusher like Pierre-Paul... Many years this is also a good spot to grab a decent Safety and get value, but this year Barron appears to be the only good Safety prospect, and I even he's not worth #14... And that sucks, because I've been waiting like 20+ years for this team to draft a good cover safety.....

Whatever we do, we must hit a homerun with this pick! We have to turn the negative that was the 2011 season into a positive for 2012, because this will hopefully be our last top-15 pick for sometime to come...