1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Kirkpatrick Cements Status At Pro Day

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Doomsday101, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Zimmy Lives

Zimmy Lives Well-Known Member

6,250 Messages
    1,236 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

Computer sez: Select Danny Noonan in the 1st round. Will be bigger, better, faster, stronger than Randy White.
  2. RamziD

RamziD Well-Known Member

2,015 Messages
    149 Likes Received
    Does he project to safety at all? If we get Carr, I don't think we would also draft Kirkpatrick unless we had plans of using him at safety.
  3. soccerbud

soccerbud Member

170 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    what pick is kirkpatrick projected to be drafted? Looks more and more like he may not be there at #14.
  4. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am singing at the party,
    I am singing it's my turn to sing, at the party.
    Everyone is dancing, happy, party,
    But RamziD is not dancing, he does not dance at the party.

[IMG]
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,959 Messages
    2,525 Likes Received
    Gilmore is looking better and better to me.
  6. ABQcowboyJR

ABQcowboyJR Well-Known Member

3,033 Messages
    154 Likes Received
    Me too. Kirk isn't as big as advertised and for the life of me I can't find a 3 cone drill he did. I would honestly be happy with either one. I wouldn't be surprised to see Gilmore go middle first round. And you know my pet cat Bequette in the second :D
  7. realtick

realtick Benched

6,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I really like Bequette. He's a sleeper not many folks are talking about. Great athlete and motor.
  8. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

31,546 Messages
    389 Likes Received
    Does the fact that this was posted on dallascowboys.com mean it's a smokescreen? :laugh2:
  9. jobberone

jobberone Right turn Clyde Staff Member

40,918 Messages
    5,359 Likes Received
    I agree. Most of the top pass rushers and DL are gone in the first and early at that.
  10. Duane

Duane Active Member

6,893 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  11. cowboyuptx

cowboyuptx Member

396 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Most mocks I see have Kirkpatrick as our pick, so I watched some film on him, but I wasn't very impressed... He looked okay to me, but not at all special...

I'd much rather grab another pass-rusher like Ingram...

It seems like every year there's an awesome player that falls to the 14-17 range, often times it's a 3-4 type pass-rusher like Pierre-Paul... Many years this is also a good spot to grab a decent Safety and get value, but this year Barron appears to be the only good Safety prospect, and I even he's not worth #14... And that sucks, because I've been waiting like 20+ years for this team to draft a good cover safety.....

Whatever we do, we must hit a homerun with this pick! We have to turn the negative that was the 2011 season into a positive for 2012, because this will hopefully be our last top-15 pick for sometime to come...