1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Ladies and Gentlemen Step Right Up

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by adbutcher, Apr 29, 2004.

1. LaTunaNostra

LaTunaNostra He Made the Difference

14,986 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well, good for Brown Sugar.

But I hope that's the LAST time she posts there. She belongs to US and now she's registered there, I hope we don't have to share her.

What amazes me about the accuracy rate of her tips is it comes from her friends. Maybe, typically, half of what our friends tell us is unembellished, so she obviously weeds out the gossip and the hearsay and the who's zoomin who stuff for the info that could impact the Cowboys. Especially since wives and girlfriends of players are a source for her info, and such talk is probably as much "I hope this happens" as "this will happen" (eg, Dominic Rhodes's girlfriend), the veracity rate is considerable. She obviously doesn't tell us 1/10th of what she could.

She's the first of her kind I've encountered on a sport board. It's never about her ego, or "look what I know". She hooked me with her LA info last summer, and has said nothing since then for me to be a "skeptic".
  2. Smith22

Smith22 Well-Known Member

5,843 Messages
    266 Likes Received
    Couldn't agree with you more Herms.
  3. Rockybehri

Rockybehri New Member

59 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Ditto. You are one of my favorite posters Brown Sugar. Take what they say with a grain of salt.
  4. Eric_Boyer

Eric_Boyer Well-Known Member

4,636 Messages
    371 Likes Received
    Well said!

Just offering support from the "**** stirrer" faction.