1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Last Resort Cancelled

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Cajuncowboy, Nov 17, 2012.

1. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

22,546 Messages
    560 Likes Received
    *Shrugs* I really wasn't impressed by either show. They were OK but I'm not going to miss them.
  2. Reality

Reality Administrator Staff Member

11,519 Messages
    953 Likes Received
    This is exactly how I feel. I really thought I would like Last Resort more than I do, but the story line is just so boring. I usually enjoy post-apocalyptic shows, but Revolution fails miserably to capture my interest. The only decent acting on that show is by the guy playing Miles and on any other show, he would be in a supporting role at best. As much as I was looking forward to both of those shows, I will not be sad if they fail to make it out of the first season.

#reality
  3. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

20,325 Messages
    712 Likes Received
    If all of your favorite shows are the ones that end up being cancelled, then maybe it isn't Hollywood, it's you. Get better taste. :D
  4. Cajuncowboy

Cajuncowboy Preacher From The Black Lagoon

27,478 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Believe me I consider it my fault. LOL.
  5. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,338 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    For me personally, the problem I have gaining interest in shows like these is, they're storylines become so convoluted and dependent on you knowing how the characters are connected, it makes it all but impossible to keep up. Especially if you never started watching from the get-go, or miss more than 2 weeks.

Plus, between Discovery, History, NatGeo, Animal Planet, PBS, sports etc etc, I can barely keep my DVR from staying 75% full.