1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Late Playoff Game Thread - Seahawks at Redskins

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Reverend Conehead, Jan 6, 2013.

1. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,340 Messages
    323 Likes Received
    I'm guessing they know all about the Cowboys/Skins rivalry...which explains why they would love the SKins so much. :p:
  2. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,133 Messages
    208 Likes Received
    Exactly....I will never understand. We are the most hated organization in sports. Other fans rejoice over our failures and sorrow. They hate us more than anything, yet we give it up and root for our arch rivals? Unreal.
  3. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

537 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    Watch out for SF. I thinks it's between them and Seattle for the NFC. I can't stand SF from the top down but they are a replica of Seattle. I don't see GB keeping up with these young QB's.
    Yep Denver will win the AFC. I have to live with it since I live here. If PManning ran for Mayor, he would win 99% of the vote. They are sooooo in love with him and I see why.
  4. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,991 Messages
    1,337 Likes Received
    Their hiding...

:laugh2:
  5. lane

lane The Chairman

10,429 Messages
    375 Likes Received
    :laugh2:
  6. chuffly

chuffly Well-Known Member

1,976 Messages
    25 Likes Received
    z
    Likely because he wasn't asked to do anything to gack the game away. Acting like his game last week was some kind of accomplishment when Shannahan called an incredibly conservative game plan for his QB and asked his ground game to win it instead is just silly.

Romo played bad last week, but that doesn't give us free reign to make up any narrative we want and ignore what actually happened on the field.
  7. FLcowboy

FLcowboy Hopeful this is the year Zone Supporter

3,645 Messages
    20 Likes Received
    Winners can do that
  8. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

6,825 Messages
    1,150 Likes Received
    Romo bad played bad? No, how about horrendous and gave away the game by himself? I think horrendous is a better word.

Would be nice if we could have gotten Wilson in the 3rd round... but no, we already had a wonderful QB.
  9. DenCWBY

DenCWBY Active Member

537 Messages
    66 Likes Received
    I hate it too but he built a winner or built a group of guys who built a winner.
    Much more than what we have done.
    All we do is lose every year and then go copy others who have done it in the past instead of using out own ingenuity.
    Oh ya, we don't have a football guy as a GM, we have a student with deminsia asking questions of others around the league of how to solve our problems. What a joke.
    JJ is probably on the phone with the owner of the Seahawks and Ravens right now.
  10. burmafrd

burmafrd Well-Known Member

41,439 Messages
    1,457 Likes Received
    you need a new shtick
    THis one is getting boring
  11. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Hopefully these deadskin fans will go away now. :)
  12. newlander

newlander Well-Known Member

8,206 Messages
    123 Likes Received

...but I don't think they'll have enough gas in the tank when they get to Lambeau..hope I'm wrong: hate da fudge packers
  13. Dallas

Dallas Old bulletproof tiger

11,515 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I hope GB destroys Seattle. I loathe that team, but I hate the Skins even more.
  14. tyke1doe

tyke1doe Well-Known Member

19,124 Messages
    507 Likes Received
    Because it's a strange thing to say after RGIII's rookie year.
  15. dadymat

dadymat I'm kind of a Big Deal

6,022 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    normally i would agree....but since Bob has already been anointed i figured he should play accordingly .
  16. cajuncocoa

2,340 Messages
    323 Likes Received
    Yes....and I wanted to say, I like your sig. I too was mistaken for a dude too many times on this site. :rolleyes: Wish I'd thought of that. I may have to steal it one of these days!! :D
  17. cajuncocoa

2,340 Messages
    323 Likes Received
    LOL @ ESPN's post-game show. They're falling in love with Wilson now. (Such fickle boys!) I guess we'll have to hear that for the next week, but at least he's not in our division.
  18. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,305 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    RG3 choked
    Up 14 points at home in the 1st quarter but don't score anytime after that. Since then throws a pick and fumbled. Only throws for 84 yards. Yes thats correct 84 yards. But guess what they won't put this one on him:lmao2:

Without a run game RG3 is a joke of a QB. He is mike vick. And will be hurt alot during the season/ miss games.
  19. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Yeah, after 4 years I thought it was a good idea. Thanks for sig love. :starspin
  20. NIBGoldenchild

NIBGoldenchild Active Member

964 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    Your bias is pathetic. He clearly should not have been playing after the injury in the Ravens game. A quarterback that can't plant and throw is a quarterback that can't be effective, it doesn't matter who they are.

Keep hating, he'll keep beating your team too.