1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Late Playoff Game Thread - Vikings at Packers

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Kilyin, Jan 5, 2013.

1. ufcrules1

ufcrules1 Well-Known Member

7,017 Messages
    1,331 Likes Received
    No, no they wouldn't. Not with Romo as our QB. Peterson would have ran the ball down our throat and Romo would have choked the same way he did against the Redskins.
  2. Fastphilly

Fastphilly Member

244 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Damn why don't you guys get a rope already. Reading this forum I would think Romo is the most hated man in America..

There is always a pretender or two that gets weeded out Wildcard weekend. We have seen two today.
  3. SacredStar

SacredStar Active Member

2,693 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    I hope you guys win next week. The slobber fest over Rodgers and Matthews and Woodson has made me ill.
  4. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    I shake my head a few times minimum per day reading some of the stuff from the sad sacks on this forum. But I keep coming back, because, well I dunno.

I wasn't on any forums in the 90s but I can imagine what a cluster that woulda been.
  5. Fastphilly

Fastphilly Member

244 Messages
    11 Likes Received
    Thanks, But honestly Cris Collingsworth is always known for drooling over QB's like Rogers, Brady, and Manning and says everything short of crawling in bed with them..LOL!!!
  6. yimyammer

yimyammer Well-Known Member

4,651 Messages
    214 Likes Received
    me neither, but wouldn't it be fascinating to be able to go back and read?
  7. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Troy only threw for 3 TDs in that playoff win, we should trade him...

Can you believe Emmitt only ran for 150 yards? Time to start looking for a replacement...
  8. IAMKING

IAMKING Benched

1,253 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Well a playoff win with a 3TD performance from a QB and 150 on the ground from a RB would be a great contrast to the past 15+ years