1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Lenny P: Henson looking to get career on track

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by garrett316, Feb 28, 2006.

1. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,404 Messages
    1,444 Likes Received
    See, Bledsoe4MVP is a good example. It doesn't matter who the player is, when someone has an agenda that is meant to stir people up the attacks on that poster or the player of his agenda will get heated.

In Bledsoe4MVP's defense he has recently discussed several topics and his over the top euphamisms for Bledsoe have virtually ceased.

But it's the same idea, you start hating the very idea of him, even if you like him.

I never hated Q. I just expressed my opinion that he simply wasn't very good. I never backed off that opinion and I'm never going to. I'm not going to apologize for that. I will get labeled for it.

I don't dislike Bledsoe either, but since I won't put him on the guaranteed HOFer pedastal I've been labled a hater there too.

It isn't the posters expressing the doubts who drive this stuff Jiggy. It never has been. It never will be. The over the top stuff will always be what drives it.
  2. superpunk

superpunk Benched

26,328 Messages
    73 Likes Received
    Thanks!
  3. JIGGYFLY

JIGGYFLY Active Member

1,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I realize I need to let it go, I admit all the bashing from past debates have left me a little hyper when this subject comes up the funny thing is among my friends I was the only one critical of carter but on this board I feel compelled to defend him, whats up with that:D
  4. Hostile

118,404 Messages
    1,444 Likes Received
    Some observations...

I have never heard a player in any sport say they could have been more successful if the fans had been united in their corner.

I have never seen nor heard of a player who is not scrutinized.

Finally, I've never seen nor heard of a player upon whom all opinions were unanymous on either side of the fence.

To think that people will agree with you if you keep saying or posting something is simply living in a fantasy world. It doesn't matter who the player is or what that player accomplished. Differences of opinion are what make forums interesting.

Just don't let it get personal. That's when all good debates go to hell.
  5. Charles

Charles Benched

3,409 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:
  6. JIGGYFLY

JIGGYFLY Active Member

1,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    AMEN but sometimes personal attacks are fun.:p:
  7. JIGGYFLY

JIGGYFLY Active Member

1,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I never thought of that, i thought he was that other poster that kept comparing Bledsoe to Aikman with a different name.
  8. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yeah, I am sure, lots of us have same elementary reasoning skills as BZ, since no one can see your agenda at all, other than quite a few of the simpletons who post here :rolleyes:
  9. Hostile

118,404 Messages
    1,444 Likes Received
    I think teasing is fun. It's a shame when people don't know the difference. Personal attacks are a different matter.
  10. Hostile

118,404 Messages
    1,444 Likes Received
    Nope, different guy.
  11. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Really? :D
  12. Charles

Charles Benched

3,409 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Amazing.........an article/thread on Henson that has 17 pages and over 200 posts only has 2 pages and maybe 20 posts about Henson.......

I guess if anyone wants to hijack a thread all they have to do is mention Quincy.
  13. acheman

acheman Member

975 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Charles why the switch in your avatar from Canty to Glover? Are you preparing to tell Glover goodbye as it looks like he will be cut? This is no slam, just asking for an honest answer.
  14. trickblue

trickblue Old Testament... Zone Supporter

28,700 Messages
    123 Likes Received
    [IMG]
  15. Charles

Charles Benched

3,409 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I think you displayed a perfect example of elementary reasoning in this thread when all you could summon when I critised Henson was I had an agenda because at one time I supported our STARTING QB.......not the back-up, or 3rd stringer or NFLE allocated player.........our STARTING QB........

Very elementary. If you'd like to get back on topic I'll oblige. I won't go into the Carter issue.

You are the one who brought up Carter initially, most of your buddies (BZ) would yell up and down how Carter apologist hijacked threads in the past.
  16. Charles

Charles Benched

3,409 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am hoping they find a way to keep him.
  17. 5Stars

5Stars Here comes the Sun...

25,756 Messages
    1,174 Likes Received
    Thou shalt not swear on a Dallas Cowboy forum!

And, stop posting Devil pictures...you are creeping me out!
  18. VirusX

VirusX Active Member

1,391 Messages
    16 Likes Received
    Yes, so many off topic posts :p:
  19. JIGGYFLY

JIGGYFLY Active Member

1,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :signmast:
  20. JIGGYFLY

JIGGYFLY Active Member