1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

News: Lesnar to Cowboys? - DMN.com

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Lord Sun, Jun 7, 2004.

1. baj1dallas

baj1dallas New Member

6,556 Messages
    0 Likes Received

He's a "freak of nature" alright. Those gifts come in nice little bottles you know.

Let's see how much he weighs after 6 months off roids.
  2. da_boyz_mk

da_boyz_mk How 'Bout Dem Cowboys

2,125 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i don't watch "wraslin" so would someone explain just what the heck a F5 is.
    much appreciated.
  3. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    [IMG]

He picks people up on his shoulders then spins, throwing the opponent's legs outward and slams them down (on their chest) from shoulder height.
  4. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,859 Messages
    2,641 Likes Received
    His finishing move in wrestling. It is a take off on the scale used to determine the size of tornadoes. F5 is the biggest possible tornado.
  5. Skeptic

Skeptic New Member

851 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That is, without a doubt, the gayest thing I have ever heard.

LOL.
  6. kmp77

kmp77 Active Member

5,945 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    No, I'm sure if a wrestler had a finishing move called the Poop Shoot....THAT would be the gayest thing ever.
  7. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,345 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    I will take this opportunity to reiterate my desire to one day see an offensive line made up entirely of Sumo wrestlers.
  8. Hostile

Hostile Tacos are a good investment Zone Supporter

118,859 Messages
    2,641 Likes Received
    If you want to hear some utterly nonsensical stuff, wrestling is a good place to go. Don't get me wrong, I love to watch it. Some of those guys are funny and athletic.

The "gayest" finishing move of all time has to go to Billy "Mr. A**" Gunn. Supposedly he has a very nice a** and his entrance song is all about how he is an a** man. His signature move is one where a bent over opponent is leaped onto and basically sat on all the way to the mat. He calls that move...

The Fame-A**-er!!!

Ooh, aah.

Another wrestler Rikishi, very fat, is quite fond of the "stink face" where he places his rather ample bum in the face of an oopnent and wiggles around to make them gag.

F5 is pretty normal in comparison to some things.