1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Let's be real... I always have been

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by STSINAZ, Oct 10, 2007.

1. WV Cowboy

WV Cowboy Waitin' on the 6th

11,149 Messages
    1,411 Likes Received
    This all from the guy that posted in one thread last January that ... 1) Bill Parcells would be back 2) TO would not be back with the Cowboys, and 3) Keyshawn was coming back to the Cowboys.

And he added a "Book It" for good measure.

:laugh2: :laugh1: :lmao: :lmao2:

Forgive me if I don't take this post very seriously.

I usually don't make predictions, but I will guarantee this: You will not see the same Dallas team this week that you did in Buffalo on Monday night.
  2. Idgit

Idgit Ice up, son. Ice up! Staff Member

31,992 Messages
    7,730 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    For your butt-hurt.
  3. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showthread.php?t=82960

Lets be real....thanks for playing.
  4. blindzebra

blindzebra Well-Known Member

9,539 Messages
    813 Likes Received
    Gee I could have sworn that thread title read:

Let's be wrong...I always have been.

:lmao2:
  5. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    my points all are consistent...we could get to the superbowl but its a weak NFC...that doesnt mean we will win...if we get there you will see what happens when we do on sunday..and yes monday did show me who we are...12 players out and we barely win...combined records of teams we beat before monday 5-15...5-15...what does that tell you? you will see sunday...we arent in their league...i thought we were..but we arent...the only differences between me and all you homers is I have realized it before sunday...after sunday you will see
  6. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  7. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,079 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    :laugh2:

You have been wrong about everything you ever predicted .... I don't know if we are gonna beat the Pats Sunday ...... but I feel a whole lot better knowing you are against us.

Anyone can look at your history and see what you are.
  8. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    consistently wrong...

you're just digging yourself into another hole here.
  9. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,584 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    We don't need a constant pass rush. We need a consistent pass rush.
  10. STSINAZ

STSINAZ Active Member

2,845 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    exposed how? we havent played anyone yet people...combined records after last monday is what...6-18 or 19....please...are you guys serious?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

get back to reality..sunday will do that for you...hopefully...we are who we are...good but not great...you guys think we are great but we are just good...and good is not good enough to win it all...we could get there in a weakened NFC but after Sunday you wont even want to...you guys have no idea how good the pats are do you? trust me i dont want to believe it either...take off the homer glasses...

so are far as crayton or hurd being good...ok if they do it against the pats then i will believe it

as far as Davis...i admit he is a good RG but he almost and may still go to LT...so the pickup is not a great one yet...you dont know what's going to happen..if he goes to LT next year i will be right...and if he gets fat which he still may, how can someone be exposed after 5 games into the season?

as far as jerry's GM moves...please dont start on that..you have to have a workable intelligence to argue..if you dont then move on...i have some moves for you that look pretty good right now..

roy williams getting 11 mill in an offseason and then never producing again!

flozell who got alot of money and committing many offsides penalties a year that hurt us bad! also giving up a bunch of sacks last year...for his money he shouldnt have either!

what about henry and his 10mill up front? dont give me the pics this year...most were bad throws...he has been injured alot! and really cant cover when healthy!

canty and spears! wasted picks! ratliff and hatcher are better!

carpenter? 1st round pick...bust

look jerrah is an idiot GM...we all know that...please wake up...if you dont know that then you know nothing about football!

exposed? i think not...your ignorance is exposed,,,thats the only thing that happened here...and so what if i got happy about us making the superbowl...what does that have to do with us being able to win it? or being able to not beat like 5 AFC teams in it if they get there? you will see sunday...we are anemic against good teams...how do I know? what we have done against the 6-18 or 19 combined records of the teams we played...wake up people...open your eyes....bills 12 players out..7 starters not playing on defense! we looked bad...couldnt run the ball...couldnt pass...barely won...their offense is terrible...

gints...they looked bad...we won
    rams...- no impact players..pace gone, jackson gone..bulger hurt...so what...we won? big deal, we did nothing...they were terrible..

bears---grossman? come on man...they have no running game now and half their defense was hurt! they are a shell of what they were...dont count that as far as a good team...look at it logically...

miami? no team is worse than them!

so you cant use the teams we played as a barometer to how we will do against the pats because they may have been the 5 worst at the time we played them due to injuries...wake up people...take off the glasses...i will show you on sunday what i am talking about...until then I am out like TO!
  11. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    What bad things are you expecting from Davis?

A like you aren't a fan of Cowboys when you are wishing bad things to happen to one of the Cowboys.

Intelligence? A like you shouldn't be talking about things you don't possess or understand.
  12. stealth

stealth Benched

4,882 Messages
    0 Likes Received

If we win, will you stop posting here?
    you want to put your money where your mouth is, then now is the time to step up to the plate and swing for the fences.

otherwise you are a misinformed troll that only posts so you can maybe one day be right and say to us all "LOOK AT ME LOOK AT ME I WAS RIGHT!!!"
  13. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,584 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    Does it matter? Just put him on ignore like I just did and pay attention only to the posters that have something intelligent to discuss.
  14. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,649 Messages
    5,559 Likes Received
    Interesting.
  15. 03EBZ06

03EBZ06 Need2Speed

7,979 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    Why are you a Cowboys fan when you hate this team so much?

You are a redskins troll in disguise.
  16. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member

61,289 Messages
    4,608 Likes Received
    ***ATTENTION***

Guys please knock off the personal insults. If you don't like a specific poster put them on ignore or debate with out personal insults.
  17. StylisticS

StylisticS Well-Known Member

8,553 Messages
    285 Likes Received
    good idea. With his posts, why bother watching the game at all? Why bother even being a fan at all?
  18. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,280 Messages
    1,239 Likes Received

"today I saw somebody...."

Uh... excuse me... LOL
  19. yennor24

yennor24 Member

241 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have a serious question, After monday does Romo scare anybody? I mean he fell of his mountain, he didnt fall a couple of steps...So is anybody nervous that he wont get back to the top???
  20. REDVOLUTION

REDVOLUTION Return to Dominance

25,280 Messages
    1,239 Likes Received

With two minutes left in the same game... he got back to the top.