1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Let's be real... I always have been

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by STSINAZ, Oct 10, 2007.

1. Coakleys Dad

Coakleys Dad The Re-Birth has begun.

4,835 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Raindrops keep fallin on your head...
  2. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,079 Messages
    806 Likes Received
    :muttley:
  3. RomoMan

RomoMan Benched

48 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes-it just occured to me that the QB coach is VERY important-the same guy that constantly will keep that QB in line, and check in with him daily for progress reports and such. In the Buf(and to some extent, the Rams) game, Romo's mechanics and decision makings were a bit off.

But fortunately, Wilson is *back* now-so if Belichick is relying on the Buf game tape, he's in for a rude awakening.
  4. SultanOfSix

SultanOfSix Star Power

8,292 Messages
    431 Likes Received
    Let's be real...I always have been wrong?
  5. mr.jameswoods

mr.jameswoods Active Member

3,678 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Sorry but the Chargers are not the same team. Their coaching staff is inferior to the one they possessed last year and it's showing the. The Steelers lost to the Cardinals. Yes, the Pats and Colts are better than us
  6. RomoMan

RomoMan Benched

48 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    To be fair-AZ's HC used to be Pitt's OC(and Russ Grimm also coached Pitt's OL). They all but knew the Steelers' playbook inside and out.
  7. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    All of the available evidence disputes that theory...
  8. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  9. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yes, you're a better poster than STS... don't let it go to your head, though, so is everybody in here, with the possible exception of eduncan...

In fact, I've come to the conclusion that STS and eduncan are twin sons of different mothers... :D
  10. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I have a prediction too:

I predict that eventually, STD (intentional typo there) will go the way of PhiloBeddoe and TheProphet...
  11. silverbear

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And the combined record of the Pats' opponents is??

Buh-bye, then... wish I could say we'll miss you, but I don't like to lie...

TO's not out of his mind...
  12. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,584 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    I'd say he already started the climb. If he were gonna crawl into a shell he would of done it vs the Bills. Instead he shook off the 6 turnovers and lead them down the field for the potential game tying TD.

After what happened in Seattle last year, I'm not worried about Romo bouncing back.
  13. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,292 Messages
    1,243 Likes Received
    [IMG]

You're predicting we'll lose to the Patriots, and thinking it's such a novel idea that it deserves its own thread like you just came up with the thought or are the first one to think or talk about it.

Congratulations, your estimation of how we'll do against the Pats is in line with 80% of America, you're a genius.
  14. yennor24

yennor24 Member

241 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Rack the guy had 6 turnovers in one game...That doesnt scare you just a little bit?????
  15. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,584 Messages
    527 Likes Received
    Nope.

Tom Brady has had 4 ints in a game 5 times. He's doing ok.

With Romo's style you're gonna have a game like that once in a while. But he's not the type of person that's gonna crawl into a hole after that kind of game.
  16. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

39,726 Messages
    1,937 Likes Received
    How many times has this happened? ONCE! And by my account, he won't complete his first football season as a starter until after the NE game.

I know we want him to walk on water, but for GOODNESS SAKE, the guy brought us back twice. Once at the end of the 1st half, and the second time at the end of the game 3 times. Once on the finaly TD, the second after the on-side kick to TO, and the third to Barber and Crayton to lead us to the victory.:bang2: :bang2: :bang2:
  17. Sarge

Sarge Happy Holidays Staff Member

21,109 Messages
    1,960 Likes Received
    The Chargers are not better than us..........Norv has ruined that team.
  18. BigDFan5

BigDFan5 In Tebow I Trust

14,920 Messages
    41 Likes Received

ooops again