1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Let's Get TO Back

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Jusl89, Mar 13, 2010.

1. nathanlt

nathanlt Well-Known Member

1,977 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    How about Drew Pearson at 59??
  2. M'Kevon

M'Kevon A Love Supreme

3,205 Messages
    43 Likes Received
    I believe if TO becomes a Cowboy again, I'll be named Executive VP in charge of Mr. Jones non-prescription medication, if only because Dr. Hunter Thompson is no longer available for the job.
  3. dbair1967

dbair1967 Arch Defender

30,783 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You know that Diet Dr Pepper commercial with Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Leprechaun, Alien etc etc?

Thats where stuff like this belongs.
  4. stilltheguru

stilltheguru New Member

2,884 Messages
    0 Likes Received

you arent being smart either.
  5. masomenos

masomenos Less is more

5,971 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Aww, he hurt your feelings. :(
  6. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,674 Messages
    211 Likes Received
    [youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixy5FBLnh7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ixy5FBLnh7o&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
  7. THUMPER

THUMPER Papa

9,522 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I remember watching clips like that when I was in grade school.

Most of the younger members didn't have to go through "air raid" drills in school. I remember being at a large department store with my mom in 1962 when the Cuban Missile Crisis was going on. We lived in L.A. and there was an alert, the alarms sounded and everyone went down into the shelter below the store. Women were freaking out, crying and a few were screaming, everyone looked scared.

I was only 4 years old at the time but I can remember that sense of dread because everyone was frightened. It turned out to be nothing of course but people talked about it for days and we still expected something to happen any day even after the Soviets removed the missiles & launchers from Cuba.

Anytime we had an air raid drill after that the kids in school would dive under their desks and cover their heads, many would cry because they were afraid. I don't think people who grew up after the 60s know what it is to live in constant fear of death raining down unexpectedly but it was very real to us back then.

The weird thing is there is a nuclear power plant in our area and every month or so they test the warning sirens and it reminds me of when I was a kid. I don't get afraid now but it is an eerie feeling nonetheless.
  8. MONT17

MONT17 New Member

3,269 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    You can't post threads like this on the main board... That's for agenda opinions only!
  9. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,167 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    :lmao: :lmao2: :bow:
  10. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,675 Messages
    434 Likes Received
    Why does your hero keep getting shipped off teams?

Can you answer that?
  11. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

59,786 Messages
    2,846 Likes Received
    FIFY.:p:
  12. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

75,027 Messages
    1,586 Likes Received
    Getting TO back would be like asking the doctor if you could have your disease back after he has cured you. :lmao2:
  13. ZeroClub

ZeroClub just trying to get better

7,619 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That chart. ... if somebody had asked me, I'd have guessed that Owens was an Eagle for at least as long as he was a Cowboy.

And, apparently, I'd have been wrong.
  14. Cowboy Brian

Cowboy Brian Romo 2 Austin Zone Supporter

11,812 Messages
    273 Likes Received
    is this where threads go to die?
  15. DallasEast

DallasEast Cowboys 24/7/365 Zone Supporter

27,545 Messages
    1,090 Likes Received
    "Disagree"?

Foolishness. I couldn't care less about Terrell Owens.

This --> :lmao2: was my reaction to:

A) The sheer absurdity of anyone giving a nanosecond of thought in the belief that Owens would return to this team and

B) ...

... well, frankly speaking, why anyone would care one iota (both literally and figuratively) about "dominating personas"--especially when the so-called personalities involved have not even shared a locker room in well over a year--was damn hilarious reading in black-and-white. My apologies. :)

Lord, please let the draft get here soon! dTerrell Owens LIVES! Good grief!
  16. rkell87

rkell87 Well-Known Member

7,350 Messages
    124 Likes Received
    lol@ this getting moved to the fantasy zone
  17. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    It's for the lack of a short bus zone.
  18. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,167 Messages
    10 Likes Received
    Dude! Yes! Let's have a Short Bus Zone! Seriously! I'm not joking. We need an area to dump all the stupid threads and laugh.
  19. Alumni2k11

Alumni2k11 Old Dominion University (Class of 2011)

1,050 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    lol, +1. I was trying to show someone else this thread and took me a while to find it.
  20. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

32,675 Messages
    434 Likes Received
    Perfect spot for this thread.