1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Lets go Skins

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by garrett316, Dec 21, 2009.

1. garrett316

garrett316 5 against 1 Zone Supporter

2,551 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    tonight that is. Be nice to have the Giants lose and need 1 win to clinch a spot in the tournament.
  2. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,819 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    Yes! Go skins????:puke:

**** on the :dissgint:
  3. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,638 Messages
    4,904 Likes Received
    As physically revolting as it is to cheer for the Redskins, we have to. Definitely a first for me.
  4. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,318 Messages
    3,041 Likes Received
    I think for the skins to have a real chance of winning they will need some help from the Giants. If Giants come out struggling to start the game I think they will be in for a fight, however they Giants get off quickly I think the likelihood of the skins packing it in is very good
  5. DTK

DTK Member

681 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Can't do it. Screw the foreskins!! I hope they play well enough to keep Candle, but that's about it. I hope they get beat 50-0!

If we win out, we win the East. We don't need any help. Especially from the freaking turds!
  6. BraveHeartFan

BraveHeartFan We got a hat. I want a ring.

23,464 Messages
    1,032 Likes Received
    I hate to have to do it, I really do, but I'll be rooting for them to win it tonight. It would be great to knock the Giants down another game and then to go in there next Sunday night and beat the Skins and lock up a playoff spot.
  7. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,947 Messages
    415 Likes Received
    oh the irony,.. after all the laughs we've had at their expense this season we're now stuck cheering for them :bang2:

:laugh1:
  8. Star4Ever

Star4Ever Well-Known Member

5,935 Messages
    239 Likes Received
    Here's a question for any Foreskin fans lurking about. I'm serious. Would you rather your Skins win tonight or would you rather lose because it could hurt us? I'm pretty sure a few of the idiots on ES would actually rather lose the game against the Giants just because it COULD help keep us out of the playoffs. Although, it doesn't really matter because we're going to win the next two and take the East. Just wondering.
  9. zrinkill

zrinkill Diamond surrounded by trash

33,003 Messages
    720 Likes Received
    This thread has me conflicted.

I understand that the Skins are playing the Gnats tonight ..... but it seems weird seeing a thread saying "LETS GO SKINS" when they are our next opponent.

:lmao2:
  10. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    Go Redskins! Leave it all on the field tonight so next week you won’t have anything left!
  11. gmb85

gmb85 Active Member

1,486 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I would rather have the Skins get beat down or even better, a tie.
  12. Hook'em#11

Hook'em#11 Well-Known Member

2,685 Messages
    212 Likes Received
    I hope they tie and beat the ever loving piss outta each other.
  13. SkinsHokieFan

SkinsHokieFan Well-Known Member

2,243 Messages
    36 Likes Received
    Whatever keeps Wade in Dallas :)

Of course, winning this week and next week works well for me
  14. jgboys1

jgboys1 Well-Known Member

3,819 Messages
    72 Likes Received
    You should be banned for life!
  15. CowboysFaninBaltimore

CowboysFaninBaltimore New Member

860 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Cheering for the Redskins to me is like having someone running me over with a bus. I can't do it.
  16. CalCBFan

CalCBFan Active Member

1,224 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    I agree. I don't care who wins this game. I want to see the Cowboys step up and take the initative to WIN their last two games and not be concerned about what anybody else is doing. Only then, will they have any real chance of winning a PO game...
  17. Tom [Giants fan]

Tom [Giants fan] Active Member

638 Messages
    31 Likes Received
    From what I've seen over on extremeskins, they want a win tonight AND next week. Their hope is they win this week and next then the Giants win out with the Cowboys losing to the Eagles leaving the Cowboys out.
  18. DWhite Fan

DWhite Fan It ain't over 'til it's over

5,318 Messages
    342 Likes Received
    Absolutely;)
  19. aikemirv

aikemirv Well-Known Member

7,088 Messages
    54 Likes Received
    I have no problem cheering for the Skins - they are out of the playoffs - that is all that matters to me. Keeps these Virignia Skins fans quiet.

I never have to deal with any Giants fans, but that said, I just hate that team! Bunch of loudmouths - can't stand them at all - along with their sorry whiny coach!.

The Skins are playing better football than the Giants here lately anyway - I will not be surprised at all if they beat them.
  20. Don Corleone

Don Corleone Well-Known Member

4,357 Messages
    213 Likes Received
    I will have to take a long, hot shower after the game.