1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Lewis: Cowboys can try to run on Ravens D/Vickers: "Don't remember him being Houdini"

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 10, 2012.

1. maxdallasfan

maxdallasfan Active Member

705 Messages
    125 Likes Received
    Vickers played it safe.....he doesn't want to get shot.
  2. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,613 Messages
    3,505 Likes Received
    says the guy who thinks turnovers are mainly caused by luck. there are apologists, there are happy fans, there are jerry's payroll guys, and then there is you.
  3. Diogenes

Diogenes Active Member

1,200 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Stabbed, but he probably doesn't want to get shot either.
  4. McLovin

McLovin Well-Known Member

2,804 Messages
    576 Likes Received
    Fair, but this team had been docile for ages, I thought that was one of the last things to try.

Of course Schwartz and Harbaughs and even Belichek (Freddie Mitchell was the best) have been known to smack talk.

" Belichick is usually never one to give opponents motivation. But when your opponent is Freddie Mitchell, you can say stuff like this: "All he does is talk. He's terrible, and you can print that. I was happy when he was in the game." What's FredEx gonna do about it? He really was terrible. This is the truest thing anyone has ever said about anything."
  5. popp1234

popp1234 You will never outwork me, you talented bum! Zone Supporter

3,119 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    Bingo!
  6. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

10,878 Messages
    41 Likes Received
    Bingo.
  7. Everlastingxxx

Everlastingxxx All Star

7,211 Messages
    187 Likes Received
    Vickers better wear his big boy pants. Lewis is still a beast.
  8. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Obviously you didn't read the first page.
  9. Fletch

Fletch To The Moon

9,267 Messages
    469 Likes Received
    Really? You guys are so jaded after four games that even what is said to the media, by one of our players, it's not good enough for you. Should've said something different, or not anything at all. :rolleyes:

You guys are weird.
  10. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,741 Messages
    663 Likes Received
    There is only one page.. and i read all of it. :cool:

Not one post insinuated that Vickers is to blame for our running failures.

Back to the finger painting you go..
  11. bark

bark Well-Known Member

1,883 Messages
    706 Likes Received
    not jaded at all..put ray lewis on his *** and THEN we will all talk about it for wks on end...:)
  12. Frozen700

Frozen700 Well-Known Member

11,808 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    He quoted 1 part......or only read 1 part

Vickers- "“I stay ready, for whoever. Ray. Bernard. Bryant. Whoever it is,” Vickers said Wednesday, standing in front of his locker at Valley Ranch. “Names don’t scare me, man. Teams don’t scare me, man. I’m a man before anything, so I let other men just talk. See me in between them lines, that’s how I get down, like that."

“Let me tell you something, I played against him two times a year every year I’ve been in the NFL, right. And I’m I still here standing tall, still mean, still stiff,” Vickers said. “They’re going to have to jump me, man. They’re going to have to jump me, that’s what it’s going to be. If you go back and watch them they’re jumping me because I’m coming with it and they know I’m coming with it just like I know they’re coming with it. Let’s meet in the lines. That’s just how it goes.”

Dude has heart....not scared to speak, like some of our guys.
  13. TheSport78

TheSport78 The Excellence of Execution

8,432 Messages
    408 Likes Received
    If we can make Jay Cutler look like Aaron Rodgers and the Seattle defense look like the 85 Bears, we'll make the declining Ray Lewis look like the 2000 Ray Lewis.
  14. Frozen700

11,808 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Good thing i have him starting on the Fantasy Defense....along with Daryl washington,Ware, and David Harris...beast mode LB's
  15. Zordon

Zordon Well-Known Member

8,613 Messages
    3,505 Likes Received
    ok that's more like it. vick is a dawg. he's got grit and a swagger about him that reminds me of the 90s teams. it sucks he has to say "me" so many times instead of "us". we got a few dawgs on this team but the majority of this locker room has been too docile, too non-chalant, too swagless for awhile now.
  16. Frozen700

11,808 Messages
    484 Likes Received
    Yeah...he's saying "Me", because he knows damn well half the team will punched in the mouth, and just chill.

Man we need more players like the Old Roy Williams. This RKG stuff is getting overwhelming
  17. Joshmil53

Joshmil53 Active Member

2,558 Messages
    23 Likes Received
    Exactly, I'm so fed up with this RKG bs. I'd rather have a good player who trash talks every week than a bad/decent one who is a RKG. It's stupid.
  18. CowboysYanksLakers

CowboysYanksLakers Well-Known Member

3,945 Messages
    425 Likes Received
    Who cares honestly it will be settled on the field of play...
  19. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,063 Messages
    164 Likes Received
    I like vickers entire quote. I like his attitude
  20. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

5,810 Messages
    497 Likes Received
    I'd be offended if you're name wasn't Zordon lol.