1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Lewis: Cowboys can try to run on Ravens D/Vickers: "Don't remember him being Houdini"

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Oct 10, 2012.

1. rocyaice

rocyaice Well-Known Member

6,906 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received
    Yea he definitely didn't at all.

I just think all "swagger" helps you do is look good at what you're doing. It doesn't prevent losses. I've seen the Jets have swagger and all it has allowed for them to do is simply look good while losing lol.
  2. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    :rolleyes:

Well anytime either of you two girls wants to go back and point out where someone blamed our lack of a run game on Vic, go right ahead..

Don't worry, i'll wait. :)
  3. rocyaice

6,906 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received

Why do we have to be "girls" though? :D
  4. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    I just assumed you were, the way you were going back and forth. Honest mistake.

Now.. are you going to show me some posts where people are blaming our lack of a run game on Vickers, or not?
  5. rocyaice

6,906 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received
    I showed them to you. Are you going to man up and read them? And you knew no one was a "girl". It was a poor attempt at a insult. Treat me with the same respect that I treat you with is all I ask.
  6. RoyTheHammer

13,748 Messages
    669 Likes Received
    The post from bark, and the post from catch.. read them both the first time, and again when you just quoted them.

Neither time, did they say that our lack of a run game is Vickers' fault. Nor did they say that Vickers is supposed to block all the OL'man too. They said he hasn't been as good as advertised.. that falls WELL short of him being the main offender for our running problems.

Funny how you want respect after insulting the majority of us on here by mentioning how we have such a dumb fanbase.

Also ironic, because you clearly misread the posts these two made if you think they were blaming Vickers for our running game problems. Again, saying something like he hasn't been as good of a blocker as advertised, is far from blaming him for the problem. Glad we cleared this all up.

Back to your exagerration and rambling now..
  7. rocyaice

6,906 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received
    How on earth could you tell if Vicker has or hasn't been doing his job when the offensive line in front of him is TRASH and not blocking well at all? That's like saying Demarco Murray isn't "doing his job" because he can't block for himself.

And in regards to "insulting the majority of us on here" I never said that. I spoke on Cowboy fans in general which.....well includes ME AS WELL! :laugh1: Its a sense of entitlement on our part. I'm victim of it as well. We want everything to be black in white. The running game sucks so we want to cut Berandeau and all will be fixed. Our offense is struggling to put up points so we want to can Garrett and Felix.

And in regards to "respect" all I ask is you don't call me a girl. I don't see why that's so hard for you to abide by. I don't recall calling you out of your name.

And what was ironic about what I said? :confused:
  8. Double Trouble

Double Trouble Well-Known Member

8,475 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    Robots don't get rattled and just quit....
  9. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,154 Messages
    245 Likes Received
    What about the Fox robot
  10. bark

bark Well-Known Member

2,451 Messages
    1,057 Likes Received
  11. Dave_in-NC

Dave_in-NC Well-Known Member

11,791 Messages
    608 Likes Received
  12. DallasDW00ds0n

DallasDW00ds0n Well-Known Member

3,154 Messages
    245 Likes Received
  13. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,902 Messages
    339 Likes Received
    Enough with the insults--stay on the thread
  14. DavidAK

DavidAK New Member

796 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Swagger = confidence

The Jets have played with swagger for years now and they surprised a lot of better teams on paper in the PLayoffs. Considering their talent level, they have overachieved for several seasons now. Rex Ryan, hate him all you want. He definitely helped give that team a sense of belief.
  15. T-RO

T-RO Well-Known Member

4,403 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    rocyaice is sinking and taking this thread with him.
  16. rocyaice

6,906 Messages
    1,054 Likes Received
    I haven't posted here in 3 days lol? The thread was already tanked if that's the case lol. It needed to be tanked anyway it wasn't really a good thread to begin with.

You don't think those Jets team had talent? I think now they have simply aged like the Ravens and Steelers but that defense has some players on it. Offensively its always been suspect.