1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Long time cowboys fan. ...living in Texas now...

Discussion in 'New Members Zone' started by CowboyFan4Eva, Sep 23, 2013.

1. CowboyFan4Eva

CowboyFan4Eva Benched

627 Messages
    237 Likes Received
    I am not a happy fan. I complain alot. Pessimistic by nature. I try and be objective. But it's hard. I love the cowboys.....although, Im tough on the cowboys because i want to see them win, badly.

I do my best to be objective.....

I signed up, becuase 3 games into the season, i see a real difference in on-field performance and execution, they look .......tough. And it seems to be an organizational process upgrade, no any individual player.... But , we probably arent "there"just yet......They will probably win the NFC East by default although it wont be as easy as it seems right how, 3 games into the season. But. I will be surprised if we don't win the East. Which means a playoff appearance........if we can just win one playoff game, agaisnt a sound tough playoff caliber team, i think that will be a good season for this cowboys team........it's been a long long time....the organization has to learn how to win again. And expect to win.....we just may be on our way....

I am predicting 2 straight losses. Getting beat by SD an DEnver......yeah we may get one of those games....but....2 -3 in a few weeks is a real possibility........it won't surprise me......im more concerned about how they play those games....their execution and discipline. Etc etc........i am a firm beleiver in top down organizational success. Not in individual......."super stars" ,..........

Cowboys 4 ever. Thick and thin.
    jobberone and Ntegrase96 like this.
  2. jobberone

jobberone Genetically engineered moderating Orangutan Staff Member

37,543 Messages
    3,831 Likes Received
    You should fit in. :) Welcome!
    CowboyFan4Eva likes this.
  3. TTexasTT

TTexasTT Well-Known Member

1,926 Messages
    737 Likes Received
    Call yourself a "realist" and join the crowd.
    CowboyFan4Eva likes this.
  4. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,873 Messages
    1,763 Likes Received
    WELCOME! :)