1. SPORGWIRE.com
    The Sports Newswire
    SPORGWIRE provides you with an easy way to keep up with the latest sports news,
    rumors, reviews, videos and more from sports sites all over the internet!
    Follow your favorite teams and sports leagues and
    the SPORGWIRE home page becomes your personal sports news site for the internet!
    Dismiss Notice

Look What I Got

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by Kristi, Dec 8, 2016.

1. Kristi

Kristi I Rue Everything

371 Messages
    37 Likes Received
    A coworker at the DAV (Disabled American Veterans) came by my office while he is out for having neck surgery and handed this to me and said he knew I would appreciate this more than anyone. This same guy gave me a signed Nate Newton photo! He's a Lions fan so he has no need for these gems!! How cool is that?

And FYI while I was away I lost my job with the Reeve Foundation due to position cuts. I was going to reapply but I didn't want to go from 5 states to half the country so I left in April 2015 along with 8 others. I got hired by Paralyzed Veterans of America in November 2015 a month after I broke my tibia/fibula. They offered to push my start date back but I was eager to work again and it just went full time November 28th after some rumblings of the VA wanting to hire me. I enjoy working with disabled veterans. I get to work with heroes everyday and hear some amazing stories.

TheSkaven and Idgit like this.