1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for a league...

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports Zone' started by Tricericon, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Tricericon

Tricericon Member

874 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    Anyone have a league with at least two spots left, intending to draft before W the 24th?

Alternately, if there are enough people still out there looking for leagues to join, I can put one together. I'm a veteran commish, and I'd keep the scoring system close to textbook to minimize difficulties for folks.

2. GIFTS

GIFTS New Member

247 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    i got one PM me your email and i will send you an invite. i use punters thats the only extra and my scoring is almost textbook but i added a few things that will make it way better and closer to NFL style scoring example... TD's are worth 6 points instead of 4 because a TD in the real NFL is 6 not 4. Send me your email man you will love my league. i also use trophies for just about everything its really adds to the league. And i will be awarding the winner with $20 on me.