1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Looking for Cowboys fan in Miami with slingbox

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by sn9ke.eyes, Aug 18, 2011.

1. sn9ke.eyes

sn9ke.eyes New Member

9 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm a Dolphins fan in Dallas with a slingbox and I'd like to trade streams with a Cowboys fan in South Florida. You get all the Cowboy games from my slingbox and I watch all the Dolphin games from yours. It's a win-win.

I know there have to be Cowboys fans in Miami who want to watch the games, help me and yourself out.
  2. SC Cowboyfan

SC Cowboyfan Member

740 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If you become a Panthers fan, we got a deal......I'm in Carolina.....:D
  3. CooterBrown

CooterBrown Well-Known Member

1,602 Messages
    305 Likes Received

A Dolphin fan in Dallas? Isn't that like going to school at Permian High School and rooting for Odessa High?
    :laugh2:
  4. speedkilz88

speedkilz88 Well-Known Member

20,435 Messages
    936 Likes Received
    Bad mojo for sure.
  5. bmzt31

bmzt31 Member

247 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    how does this slingbox work exactly?
  6. sn9ke.eyes

sn9ke.eyes New Member

9 Messages
    0 Likes Received

You buy the device and hook it into your tv / cable box / whatever. You configure it to be viewable over the internet. You go on vacation or what not and you can access your tv over the internet on your computer (or smartphone & tablet if you buy that app). Really anything you can watch on your home tv can be watched over the slingbox.

Obviously you need a decent internet connection.

In the case of my requested swap, you can create view only passwords for your slingbox, which you can pass out to the swapee.
  7. sn9ke.eyes

sn9ke.eyes New Member

9 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I'm a little too old for that to happen, but let me know when you move to South Florida :D