1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

LT rips Jets

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by joseephuss, Jan 19, 2012.

1. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,232 Messages
    1,172 Likes Received
    http://content.usatoday.com/communi...ow-poisonous-jets-locker-room-under-the-bus/1

Tomlinson throws poisonous Jets locker room under the bus

Look out.

New York Jets running back LaDainian Tomlinson threw the entire team locker room under the bus during Showtime's Inside the NFL.

During the show that aired Wednesday with James Brown, Phil Simms, Cris Collinsworth and Warren Sapp, LT said Gang Green's locker room drama this season was "as bad as I've ever been around, honestly."

The turmoil, Tomlinson said, started in the 3rd or 4th week -- and "got out of hand toward the end of season." He blamed the Jets for creating the atmosphere.

Coach Rex Ryan's frequent predictions of a Jets Super Bowl victory only put a bulls-eye on his players' backs, said Tomlinson.
  2. Future

Future Intramural Legend

16,194 Messages
    1,542 Likes Received
    This is on Rex Ryan. Coaches can't talk ****. That's why I wish Rob would shut up.

Glad a player came out and said it.
  3. Sam I Am

Sam I Am Unfriendly and Aloof!

30,998 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    With players like [strike]Re[/strike]Mevis on that team, what else would you expect?
  4. Seven

Seven Messenger to the football Gods

11,257 Messages
    566 Likes Received
    I don't tink he ripped the jets. Sensationalism at its finest. He came out and told the truth.

Quite frankly, it really was things most would've guessed. It's Santonio Holmes, c'mon. Rex? We all know he's as brash and uncooth as his father. He actually defended Sanchez for the lazy tag yet said he was coddled.

No biggie, IMO.
  5. Cowboys22

Cowboys22 Well-Known Member

3,616 Messages
    380 Likes Received
    The way their season unfolded and the fact that all the coaches decided to abandon the ship points to everything he said being 100% true. You could tell there was something seriously wrong with that team from about week 10 on.