1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Madden 25 + 17 weeks of Sunday Ticket - $99.

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by Cowboy Brian, Aug 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. theranchsucks

theranchsucks Well-Known Member

806 Messages
    263 Likes Received
    Did anyone get this yet...,,see I got a problem I ordered it for ps3 and my wife said they are shipping the wrong system for Xbox and I wanna play the game now. Is the code/thing for the free nfl network/direct tv package inside the game, inside its original packaging? Any answers please and thanks
  2. Hoods

Hoods Active Member

958 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    Sorry, the code is inside the original packaging.
  3. 17yearsandcounting

17yearsandcounting Benched

2,391 Messages
    1,677 Likes Received
  4. CyberB0b

CyberB0b Well-Known Member

3,204 Messages
    1,130 Likes Received
    Yeah, I was able to do it with Tom Brady. Read option with Tom Freaking Brady. I had 6 attempts for 80 yards.
  5. theranchsucks

806 Messages
    263 Likes Received
    Damn thanks
  6. theranchsucks

806 Messages
    263 Likes Received
    Is it in all copies or only orders off of amazon
  7. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,834 Messages
    411 Likes Received
    I just bought my copy today with free 2 day shipping.
  8. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Or Apple TV via airplay.
  9. Hoods

Hoods Active Member

958 Messages
    57 Likes Received
    Or Google Chromecast.
  10. Hoods

Hoods Active Member

958 Messages
    57 Likes Received
  11. cowboys2233

cowboys2233 Well-Known Member

3,780 Messages
    318 Likes Received
    Jumping at 99? That's impossible. I said he was one of the great leapers in the game today, but then I was told by several posters that Calvin Johnson can jump much higher than Dez. If that is the case, then Johnson's jumping rating should be like 105, which is impossible. I'm so confused.
  12. HowAboutThemCowboys

HowAboutThemCowboys Well-Known Member

2,447 Messages
    281 Likes Received
    I did the "free" streaming you speak of for several years.......believe me, those free streams are the garbage. Poor quality, dropped streams, intrusive advertising........no thanks. There is no comparison between those sites and NFLST online. $40 for a full season of NFLST is a steal.
  13. JoeyBoy718

JoeyBoy718 Well-Known Member

3,469 Messages
    1,181 Likes Received
    I have Apple TV and I remember it not playing on my TV when i watched Sunday ticket on my iPad last season. It only played certain things on my TV. Maybe they fixed it or maybe i wasn't doing it right. I remember buying Apple TV for the sole purpose of Sunday ticket and never using it.
  14. TOYSTER17

TOYSTER17 Pimpstocious and Pimpalicious

348 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    It's up to the app developers if they want to add that feature (airplay) to their app or not. A lot of times when it's not implemented you'll see the airplay option available, but you will only get sound on your TV. I don't think DirecTV would like it if people bought their mobile package and used their app to airplay to an ATV, bypassing NFL Sunday Ticket in the process.

BUT, if you have a Mac, you can Airplay your screen to your TV just fine, regardless of what you're doing. That's how I plan on watching.
  15. JoeyBoy718

3,469 Messages
    1,181 Likes Received
    Yea I had an old Mac that didn't have Airplay. But I rid of it a few months ago and got a Lenovo. I don't mind watching it on my iPad though.
  16. cowboyz

cowboyz Active Member

1,696 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    How do you call a timeout with Xbox version I thought it was the back button but that doesn't do anything
  17. TOYSTER17

348 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    :D This made me laugh. Sorry.
  18. TOYSTER17

348 Messages
    6 Likes Received
    There's no way I could go back to Windows after having OS X. I tried Windows 8 on a family members laptop and it was if I was using a computer for the first time; completely lost.

Yeah at least the quality on the iPad is good. I know if you were to jailbreak your iPad, you'd be able to install a tweak which would allow you to Airplay anything to your ATV.
  19. JoeyBoy718

3,469 Messages
    1,181 Likes Received
    I had an old Macbook and it didn't really compare to new model laptops. And I didn't feel like spending another $1,500 on a new Macbook. I got a good deal on the Lenovo and it's suped up. Plus, I do a lot of programming and most the compilers I use are glitchy with OSX. I don't mind Windows 8. I also have Ubuntu.
    TOYSTER17 likes this.
  20. dcstands4

dcstands4 Active Member

648 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    lol yeah win8 make the desktop almost completely useless
    TOYSTER17 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.