1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Madden NFL 09 Xbox 360

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by dguinta1, Aug 8, 2008.

1. dguinta1

dguinta1 Active Member

817 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Got it today and it's a lot of fun so far. Not used to playing a football game where the Dallas D is sooooooooo good. Overall the Boys are ranked 97.

Anybody interested in getting a copy early check out www.operationsports.com

People post that have it early and where you might be able to find a copy.

This Cowboys team sure is stout. Sure is going to be fun playing. And just think when Pacman gets reinstated. Geez! :star::star::star::star:
  2. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,670 Messages
    53 Likes Received
    I loved playing online but then once you get good, the stupid people start cheating and quitting every time they are about to lose, that got me really down on Madden online :(
  3. dguinta1

dguinta1 Active Member

817 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Agreed that is why I play only against friends or the CPU.
  4. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I played the demo and I am so underwhelmed. It really sucks because I want a football game to play, but I cant justify buying that when the 10 year old problem of suction blocking is still just as prominent as ever.
  5. dguinta1

dguinta1 Active Member

817 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    The actuall game is far better then the demo. Rent it if you can.
  6. CATCH17

CATCH17 1st Round Pick

28,053 Messages
    2,293 Likes Received
    Yeah the NCAA demo sucked but I like NCAA 09.
  7. Cochese

Cochese Benched

7,360 Messages
    0 Likes Received

I'll probably rent it.

I have some serious beef with the EA Tiburon team, we are 4 years worth of games into the next gen consoles, and they still cant get an accurate QB drop back? They STILL cant give me an offensive linemen thats worth a damn?
  8. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,094 Messages
    489 Likes Received
    the first 3 Madden's on this current gen had major issues. Shame about the EA monopoly on the NFL license cause 2k5 was a lot better then what EA is putting out now. We're 4 years after ESPN NFL 2k5 and EA is still not close to what 2k5 game you for 20$

That being said i'll still buy Madden lol, i do so every year to play my friends online. I only hope that this year they've managed to balance the game a little more
  9. dguinta1

dguinta1 Active Member

817 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    I think this years game is the best one yet on next gen. I is a lot of fun, very pretty though I am having a tough time running with MBIII, unfortunately. I also have NCAA09 and like it but definitely like Madden09 better. The backtrack feature is so hot! And some lead devs. of EA have been working with the operationsports.com community and two patches are already in the works to be release shortly. Also they have a updated roster immediately for download and will have updated rosters every 2 weeks. I finally think Madden is turning towards the right direction and I two was a 2K5 fanboy. Still have it to this day. Maybe someday it will be a collectors item. ;)
  10. dguinta1

dguinta1 Active Member

817 Messages
    55 Likes Received
  11. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,405 Messages
    248 Likes Received
    I gotta say it gets tiresome hearing about the legend of 2k5, every year Madden comes out. It was 4 years ago people give it a rest. That game was fun but it definately had its share of flaws as well.
  12. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,094 Messages
    489 Likes Received
    maybe if EA actually put a little more effort into their games people would stop talking about it
  13. Cowboysfan22

Cowboysfan22 Member

616 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I am going to buy the collectors edition with madden 93 madden 09 and nfl head coach it is going to be wicked......:bow::bow::bow::starspin:starspin:starspin:):):):)
  14. JohnnyMac

JohnnyMac Benched

180 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    This is my wife's most hated day of the year, it's also an ammo loading day for her. "You still play video football in your 30's !" :laugh2: My response to that is , I will be playing into my 50's with my 2 sons!
    Women just don't get our obsession with sports video games.
  15. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    uhh 14?? come on man get the numbers right! :p:

Women dont get alot sports, video games, music, cars, hunting, fishing, grilling the list goes on and on ;)
  16. Kilyin

Kilyin Well-Known Member

8,041 Messages
    244 Likes Received
    No PC version this year, EA sucks.
  17. Rampage

Rampage Benched

24,117 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    they are one of the top selling games every year and the top selling sports game ever year.
  18. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    they are losing sales due to piratisim...which i account for :p:
  19. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

11,094 Messages
    489 Likes Received

lol

sales /= quality
  20. dguinta1

dguinta1 Active Member

817 Messages
    55 Likes Received
    Hehehe My backups where in since it was a preseason game. ;)