1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

made it to state

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by inevadropit, Feb 7, 2005.

1. inevadropit

inevadropit New Member

146 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Not too sure how many of you knew about it but I entered a competition through my ad-design classes using my Julius Jones artwork. I needed to score an average of 160 or higher based on several categories and by two judges I scored a 180 and 153. That averages out to about a 166. So I'm on to state you guys. I've got to do some editing work and come out with a higher res version since the poster came out a little pixelated and a nice shade of purple but i've got plenty of time since the state competition isn't until the end of March. It's gonna be great. The school district pays for the whole deal. Friday and Saturday night in Fort Worth in a great hotel. Definitely looking forward to the whole thing. Well, I know some may not care but I thought it was pretty cool.
  2. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received

Well....congratulations...well done...if it's the one you've posted here, it's a great piece of art...

Best of luck...we'll all be pulling for ya...
  3. SuperSafety_31

SuperSafety_31 New Member

140 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Congratulation...and good luck. :bow:
  4. DallasCowpoke111

DallasCowpoke111 Benched

2,242 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ahhh, screw all the rest of that superfluous crap... the bigger question is, do they have an in-room minibar, AND, is it included in the "prize package"!!??
  5. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    *L*

DC....you do have a way of bringing a crystal clear focus to the important things in life. :)
  6. jacs

jacs I'd Hit It

2,406 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    :clap2: congratulations :clap2:
  7. Payton34Smith22

Payton34Smith22 Active Member

1,455 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Thats awesome! Congratulations!
  8. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Bad Santa Staff Member