1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Make or Break Time With Arkin/Kowalski

Discussion in 'Fan Zone' started by FuzzyLumpkins, Jul 21, 2013.

1. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

8,369 Messages
    1,781 Likes Received
    They signed OT Demetress Bell. He has started 35 out of 40 games in the NFL. He can play RT or LT.
  2. jobberone

jobberone Orangutan for hire; blues and southern rock Staff Member

33,385 Messages
    1,782 Likes Received
    I like more competition at T. And I'm not writing Parnell off. Many have said he needs game experience. He needs snaps period. I don't care who plays as long as they can do the job though.
  3. TheRomoSexual

TheRomoSexual Well-Known Member

2,348 Messages
    772 Likes Received
    Yes, because it is far more important for you to be right than for Arkin to succeed.
  4. jobberone

jobberone Orangutan for hire; blues and southern rock Staff Member

33,385 Messages
    1,782 Likes Received
    Don't understand why people don't want competition. Every job in the entire organization should be up for grabs with a few exceptions. Every coach and player is on the line. I'd love for Arkin to contribute. He's got athleticism, agility and mobility. I'd like to see a couple of OL leading sweeps but you can't do that without a Kramer.
  5. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

7,503 Messages
    801 Likes Received
    Im rooting for Kowalski. Bad luck the guy was injured all of last yr. He just has something about him. Rooting for him to take the next step. Him and Church were guys i was rooting for last yr. Church is on his way.
  6. RoyTheHammer

RoyTheHammer Well-Known Member

13,580 Messages
    578 Likes Received
    He was God-awful last year.
  7. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

2,616 Messages
    390 Likes Received
    I live in south jersey and have the misfortune to get stuck with every eagles game on tv. I can tell you right now I will be shocked if Bell makes the roster. I'm with you that I really hope we have someone better than Cook on the roster come week 1. Just my opinion that there currently isn't anyone to fill that spot on the current roster, which is pretty sad.
  8. Mr_Bill

Mr_Bill Member

383 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Bell won't be playing anything until he can pass his conditioning test. If he wanted to make a quick impression, he has. Unfortunately, it is a bad one.
  9. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

1,428 Messages
    794 Likes Received
    I'm glad we have 5 preseason games. We have a lot of competition for the back end of the 53. Some guys who so far have shown up aren't gonna make it. Really interesting to see how WR and safety shake out among others