1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Man cooked to death in Bumble Bee plant

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by JonJon, Oct 14, 2012.

1. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

10,967 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    You are right. It is very painful. The good news is that there aren't a lot of sugar cauldrons large enough for someone to fall in, except for maybe a candy factory. I apologize if I came off as making fun of your fears. Nobody would have thought hot grits would be a big deal until Al Green got burned with a pot.
  2. SaltwaterServr

SaltwaterServr Blank Paper Offends Me

8,124 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    That reminded me of a guy who died somewhat the same in a steel recycling mill. Once the slag had been poured off, they shoot it with water to cool everything down. Somehow there was a steam pocket and when the pickers went in to break up the slag, one of the guys hit the pocket and got cooked on the spot.
  3. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

5,063 Messages
    1,135 Likes Received
    No worries, make fun all you want but....please do not bring spiders into this conversation or we will have a problem! Hate those vile, little creatures :(
  4. JonJon

JonJon Injured Reserve

10,967 Messages
    84 Likes Received
    Wow that is a bad way to go as well. I don't know which one would be worse to be honest.

Good, then I won't tell you the one about the man that got eaten by giant spiders from Mars... ;) :p:
  5. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,222 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    I think the guy that was eaten alive by his own pigs is still worse.
  6. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

33,460 Messages
    1,822 Likes Received
    You guys are gross!

On another note I've been waiting on the water moccasin story.
  7. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,247 Messages
    105 Likes Received
    Thank you, for RUINING the ending of Terminator II for me! :p:
  8. DallasCowpoke

DallasCowpoke Fierce Allegiance

5,247 Messages
    105 Likes Received
    Turns out that guy was killed in a giant walk-in, steam-induction pressure cooker, where large racks of individual cans of tuna are cooked and decontaminated.

I can't imagine which would be worse. "Cooking" to death by dry heat or being steamed.