1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mark Cuban puts Bayless in his place lol

Discussion in 'Sports Zone' started by juck, Jun 22, 2012.

1. juck

juck Well-Known Member

9,124 Messages
    77 Likes Received
  2. danielofthesaints

danielofthesaints Well-Known Member

1,046 Messages
    98 Likes Received
    [youtube]hv2jqFd2-qI[/youtube]

:laugh2:
  3. kristie

kristie Well-Known Member

7,553 Messages
    119 Likes Received
    i love it!!:D :D
  4. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Okay, I hate the NBA right now, but I just became a fan of Mark Cuban. I may root for the Mavericks because of that interview. He showed exactly what I have been saying, that the media do not understand the game they are reporting on. He made Skip look stupid.
  5. Cythim

Cythim Benched

1,691 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow, Cuban just went from villain to hero in my book. That was pure awesome.
  6. Boys122

Boys122 Well-Known Member

1,378 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    lol Skip Bayless didn't know what hit'em. Cuban owned him in that segment.

He's right though, most espn analyst don't have a clue, they just throw crap on the wall and hope it sticks.
  7. Passepartout

Passepartout Member

305 Messages
    14 Likes Received
    Well it seems the world does not like either Cuban or Bayliss for that matter. Would had loved to have seen that!
  8. Picksix

Picksix A Work in Progress

4,668 Messages
    666 Likes Received
    Amen. Unfortunately, too many fans buy into the false generalizations they make, and thus come to the same conclusions themselves.

I found it interesting that we didn't hear a peep out of Smith during that whole segment. I think he realized that Skip was being owned, and didn't want Cuban making him look bad as well.
  9. Hostile

Hostile Peace Zone Supporter

118,464 Messages
    1,590 Likes Received
    Agree with every word.
  10. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,856 Messages
    417 Likes Received
    The other thread where this was posted is locked now. So I am going to move what I said to here.

Mark Cuban is awesome. If you really listen to what his points are and refrain from making judgments on his tone you can learn a lot from this guy.
  11. RastaRocket

RastaRocket Sanka, Ya Dead Mon? Ya Mon.

5,856 Messages
    417 Likes Received
    [youtube]NRd84bhuvO8[/youtube]

Outstanding owner and professional, just outstanding.
  12. Wimbo

Wimbo Active Member

4,133 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    just watched this. Way awesome, Cuban. Hilarious.
  13. Hoofbite

Hoofbite Well-Known Member

32,212 Messages
    1,938 Likes Received
    Well, for all those who've been waiting for someone to call the man out on TV......here you go.

14. a_minimalist

a_minimalist Active Member

4,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    I saw it this morning as it was happening live. Skip looked like he was going to cry, I loved it.

Mark Cuban = :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

it went on for a lot longer than this too. they brought him back after 2 commercial breaks to continue the debate over a few different topics.
  15. WoodysGirl

WoodysGirl Do it for the Vine! Staff Member

64,961 Messages
    3,909 Likes Received
    Jalen got him pretty good too. 2 years ago

[youtube]qkpcKvxK7tg[/youtube]

And again... 2 mos ago

[youtube]B5GQLPVOGs0[/youtube]
  16. casmith07

casmith07 I'm the best poster in the game!

26,961 Messages
    2,357 Likes Received
    I agree. And I've never been a fan of Cuban at all.
  17. johnny utah

johnny utah Guest

Cuban just owened that little gossiping worm. I remember when bayless tried to say Aikman was gay in the 90's. They said Mark Tuinei (RIP) caught bayless on a flight and was going to work him untill Lett and Maryland pulled him off. In a interview I heard with Troy a year or two ago he said if he saw skip now punches would fly. For a man like Troy to say that you know he hates that weasel.
  18. wittenacious

wittenacious Active Member

2,805 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Wow! Mark Cuban dominated that entire cast of talking heads assembled on set. Stephen A. knew to keep his opinionated trap shut. Coulda sworn I saw makeup running as a tear ran down Skip Bayless' cheek from the verbal spankin' he was receiving. O W N E D!

The marks on the outside may heal, in time. The inner bruising ... maybe never. :laugh2:
  19. Galian Beast

Galian Beast Well-Known Member

8,355 Messages
    847 Likes Received

I really think this applies a lot to the Dallas Cowboys. The media gets after us and guys like Romo, because it's ratings to them. We let them suck us in. Parcells said it best "You just got sucked".

Whether its NFL Network or ESPN, fans in general just buy into what these guys say. They aren't really more experienced or credible than the average fan, in fact, fans like most of us who are die hard Cowboys fans, know more about the cowboys than these national guys. Some of us probably know more about the team than some local reporters even.

You can often find out, when you read an article or watch a video, and it just completely lacks substance, or has assumptions or conclusions that you would berate a fan for coming to on this board.

Tony Romo isn't a leader because of golf, backwards hat, he isn't always yelling at people....

That is the thing with talking points they don't even need to be good. You just say them enough time, and they become "true".

Romo isn't clutch? Do the numbers back that up? Obviously not. Pundits will point to the game against the Lions and Jets... as if most QBs didnt have at least 2 games like that last year.
  20. jmac

jmac Member

205 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Yeah I saw this live yesterday and I loved it. Cuban exposed everything that is wrong with the ESPN media.