1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Members that are attending San Diego game Sept. 11th

Discussion in 'Members Zone' started by HTOWN COWBOY, Jun 9, 2005.

1. HTOWN COWBOY

HTOWN COWBOY New Member

30 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I was thinking right now would be a good time to start a thread about members on this board attending the season opener in San Diego. I plan on making that trip from Houston to California for the first time with some friends to watch the new and improved COWBOYS play a great game against a very good Chargers team. I don't have tickets yet, but I will be purchasing some within two months. I plan on wearing a white Julius Jones authentic jersey, to show all Chargers fans that we have a pretty good #21 also. I'd like to sit on the COWBOYS side in the field level, hopefully 15 rows up from the COWBOYS bench. I know these tickets are going to be pretty expensive though, but when there's a will, there's a way. Who else here plans on going? It would be nice to all meet up before the game, just a thought.
  2. Danny White

Danny White Winter is Coming

12,344 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Let me know if you're still planning on being there.

Also, where did you get tix?
  3. jjalldaway21

jjalldaway21 New Member

43 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I won't be able to go to that one but I will go to the one against Raiders. I really want to see Roy Williams mess up Randy Moss. It'll be nice for Roy to come back to the Bay Area. It should feel like home and with that I hope he gets excited and get some good hits in.