1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Minicamp photos (AP)

Discussion in 'Artwork Zone' started by AdamJT13, May 5, 2006.

1. jackrussell

jackrussell Last of the Duke Street Kings

4,162 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Ummm, since you missed it, ask bb.
  2. ghst187

ghst187 Well-Known Member

5,497 Messages
    116 Likes Received

I would say that Woodson and Dat were those guys that epitomized our defense for quite a while, now that they're gone (as well as Glover) I don't think we have a real emotional leader out there on D. I don't really see Ware being that guy. Usually an emotional leader of a defense is a guy standing up reading the offense and making calls....QBing the defense if you will.
    I think Roy could be that guy but isn't yet. I think Carp is uncomfortable being anything but the leader on his defense. Once he establishes himself as a legit pro LB, I fully expect him to be the leader on the unit.
    I think a leader needs to be one of the best players on a unit but also has a lot to do with their personality and I think Carp is a guy that will take over anything he's involved with.
  3. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,199 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    I really think it could be Bradie James. I just watched the NFL Game of the Week Cowboys @ Eagles and there's a scene in there where he's firing up the defense huddle. Vets like Ellis and La'Roi were even listening to him. He seems like he could be the leader time. Didn't they have a nickname for the defense he lead at LSU? Something like Bradie's Gang or like that.
  4. AdamJT13

AdamJT13 Salary Cap Analyst

14,952 Messages
    359 Likes Received
    Something like that -- it was "The James Gang." As in Jesse James. (No, not the West Coast Choppers guy, either.)
  5. junk

junk I've got moxie

9,289 Messages
    240 Likes Received
    They are related though. :D
  6. CowboyMike

CowboyMike Stay Thirsty, My Friends

5,199 Messages
    93 Likes Received
    So Dallas Cowboys Defense 2006: The James Gang II
  7. the kid 05

the kid 05 Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds

9,541 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    maybe they think he has a fat head....??