1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Minnesota is very underrated

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by Joshmil53, Oct 3, 2012.

1. dexternjack

dexternjack World Traveler Zone Supporter

6,609 Messages
    2,168 Likes Received
    I still think Atlanta is a bit overrated. They have had 3 home games and 3 road games. On the road against KC, SD and Wash isn't exactly tough. They almost lost to Oak, Carolina, Wash and Denver. They have had one impressive win and it was in SD. Their defense should lead to their downfall come playoff time.

There are two teams I think are the top...NY and Chi. If Cutler stays healthy, they will be a force with that defense and the Giants are, well...the Giants.

GB can make some noise as well as SF, but I think the Niners offense will make it a short post-season for them too.
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    Given how the season is playing out right now I don't know who is over rated or under rated. As soon as you start thinking one things they change the next week.
  3. CowboysFanSince88

CowboysFanSince88 Well-Known Member

4,462 Messages
    194 Likes Received

Yeah we will see how Atlanta does in Philly in 2 weeks. Matt Ryan is 0-2 against the Eagles in Philly
  4. CowboysFanSince88

4,462 Messages
    194 Likes Received

Yup

Texans
    Niners
    Cardinals
  5. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    Just hard to know right now. If there was one team that surprised me it would be Seattle. Cards were looking like a team on the rise but just dropped their 2nd game in a row. 9ers tough but looked like crud yesterday.

Based on what I have seen the 2 best teams out there right now in my view is Alt and Hou but for how long? Right now this looks like a crazy season and would not rule anyone out just yet.
  6. CowboysFanSince88

4,462 Messages
    194 Likes Received

The seahawks are frauds since they can only win at home. And one of those wins at home was a gift from the refs

Their road record is.......1-2
  7. DFWJC

DFWJC Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

23,565 Messages
    2,432 Likes Received
    Good teams in the NFL often have .500 road records and kill it at home.

Win 7 of 8 at home and split on the raod gets you 11-5.

I'm not saying Seattle is that good, just saying it is hard to win on the road in the NFL on a regular basis. Any road win is a good win.
  8. Doomsday101

78,637 Messages
    3,905 Likes Received
    I don't know if they are frauds or not, guess we will see how they do as the season moves on. Could they fade as the season goes on? Sure. Right now the league is so unpredictable

As I said I'm just surprised by how the Seahwaks have been doing