1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Minny Vikings - 28 vs N.O. Saints - 31 NFC Championship Game Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by WoodysGirl, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Kaika

Kaika Have a Good Day Pilgrims

2,697 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I see dead people.[IMG]
  2. superonyx

superonyx Well-Known Member

1,678 Messages
    65 Likes Received
    On a positive note. I bet Favre doesnt play in the ProBowl because of his ankle and we can wonder why they NFC picks another QB above Romo like Mcnabb.
  3. cajuncocoa

cajuncocoa Bleeding silver and blue Zone Supporter

2,416 Messages
    363 Likes Received
    How 'bout Dem Saints?
  4. NickZepp

NickZepp Well-Known Member

2,655 Messages
    170 Likes Received
    The Archie Manning Super Bowl is official.
  5. BIGDen

BIGDen Dr. Freakasaurus Zone Supporter

4,415 Messages
    227 Likes Received
    Oh yeah! I forgot about that Pro Bowl thing. McNabb getting in is ridiculous. I hope it's Romo next. Warner is the only other possibility, but didn't he get banged up pretty good las tweek? Either way, Romo deserved to be the first alternate.

For those that say Pro Bowl stuff doesn't matter, I disagree somewhat. I know the system is horribly flawed, but when a player's career is over, and they look at his accomplishments, # of Pro Bowls is a part of that list. Romo had a great year and I would love to see him get that recognition. A Pro Bowl MVP is always nice too. I remember when Irvin got that. It was cool.
  6. theogt

theogt Surrealist Zone Supporter

43,945 Messages
    1,015 Likes Received
    Holy cow did the refs win that one for New Orleans or what? The Saints didn't get the rushing first down. Shouldn't have got the pass interference, and Meachem didn't catch the ball.

3 for 3, the Saints had the game handed to them. The football gods rained down hell on Favre's karma.
  7. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,947 Messages
    415 Likes Received
    :laugh1: He'll retire for real first the when preseason is coming to an end he'll un-retire again