1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Missouri safety Jarrell Harrison could be a diamond in the rough.

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by cowboyjoe, Feb 9, 2011.

1. cowboyjoe

cowboyjoe Well-Known Member

28,104 Messages
    90 Likes Received
    [IMG]
    http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...-diamond-in-the-rough-safety-jarrell-harrison

In the 2011 NFL Draft my hidden gem stands at an impressive 6'2", 217 pounds and lurks in Troy Polamalu land. He hails from Las Vegas Nevada, and if I was a gambling man which I am, I'd bet this Missouri safety makes an immediate impact for any of the 32 NFL teams that choose to take him in this year's draft.

His name: Jarrell Harrison.
    His accolades: Named the Southern Nevada offensive player of the year as a senior in 2005 (quarterback). In that same year, a year where offensively he had 729 passing and 683 rushing yards, and 11 throwing touchdowns to complement 13 rushing touchdowns, Harrison that same year was named to 1st team All-State cornerback.

At corner, Harrison had 62 tackles and two interceptions. How many guys can say they played on both sides of the football and did so with tremendous success. 2005 was the year Harrison led his team to the Class 4A state championship game. Impressive much?
  2. respectdatstar

respectdatstar Member

685 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    So, you're saying he could replace Alan Ball and Jon Kitna on the depth chart? I'll take him.