1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

MLB 11: The Show

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by TheCowboy, Dec 18, 2010.

1. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,086 Messages
    252 Likes Received
    The best baseball franchise ever made returns. I like MLB 10 a lot and MLB 11 does not look too different. Joe Maurer stays on the cover, which is dumb I think. Anyways I'll be getting this like every year. What are your thoughts on this game?
  2. Garland powerplay

Garland powerplay Active Member

1,228 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Best game ever made especially the league play bar-none.2k11 already out w/ Joe Mauer thats weird it should have this years mvp that guy from Rangers LOL
  3. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received

Roy halliday is on the cover this year. They have a trailer floating around, you can see it at steveos's site operation sports.
  4. ajk23az

ajk23az Through Pain Comes Clarity

7,655 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    My god baseball video games are boring. It doesn't seem like they change a dang thing year in and year out. Just the roster changes.

I'm done buying sports video games.

Playing baseball online is just lame, and playing madden online is all about glitching so it doesn't pay.
  5. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,145 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    The Show is a great game, best baseball game I ever played by far. I really enjoy the Road to the Show mode.
  6. Ren

Ren Well-Known Member

10,554 Messages
    161 Likes Received
    It was the best annual sports game series until NBA 2k11 which just blows everything out of the water
  7. TheCowboy

TheCowboy The Teen

2,086 Messages
    252 Likes Received
    Agreed. NBA 2K11 is the best sports video game ever made. MLB 10 The Show comes in 2nd and I don't know how MLB 11 can beat it.
  8. CanuckCowboysFan

CanuckCowboysFan Benched

2,023 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    FIFA 11 is the best sports video game and it's not even close. By a long shot.
  9. johnfrankjr

johnfrankjr New Member

10 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  10. Doomsday

Doomsday Rising Star

10,145 Messages
    115 Likes Received
    That is going to be the next game I pick up. Just played the demo and cant believe how much they have improved it over the version I currently have. I cant stand to watch soccer but that game is really fun.
  11. theebs

theebs Believe!!!!

22,213 Messages
    1,270 Likes Received
    some serious underrating of the NHL series here.

game is great. I wish I actually had time to play it.