1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

MNF Thread

Discussion in 'NFL Zone' started by RamziD, Sep 9, 2013.

1. TheCoolFan

TheCoolFan Well-Known Member

7,347 Messages
    279 Likes Received
    This feels like one of the easiest comebacks ever. The Chargers had zero pulse for most of the 2nd half.
  2. nake

nake Well-Known Member Zone Supporter

4,602 Messages
    1,023 Likes Received
    Looks like giving Andre Johnson a ten yard cushion while he was eating them alive wasn't such a good idea after all.
  3. Nav22

Nav22 Well-Known Member

5,470 Messages
    1,137 Likes Received
    Boy, the media's really gonna let Philip Rivers have it after that pick-6 that got the Texans back in it!

Just kidding. He plays in San Diego.
    Wheeltax likes this.
  4. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,637 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    are they coming back to houston this morning? brutal
  5. Staubacher

Staubacher Well-Known Member

2,629 Messages
    2,519 Likes Received
    Man if I were a Chargers fan I'd be really ticked at Rivers after the game yukking it up with Cushing and Wade Phillips
  6. rynochop

rynochop Well-Known Member

2,637 Messages
    381 Likes Received
    rivers reminds me of jay cutler, just has this look and demeanor of being a major league d bag.
    Vtwin likes this.
  7. blackbull

blackbull Well-Known Member

1,284 Messages
    206 Likes Received
    I still think Rambo can play centerfield exceptionally well. His tackling though? My goodness. I didn't think it would be this bad. Water under the bridge now that I see JJ can play. I was skeptical based on the Georgia southern footage. I m glad Ranbo can't tackle to save his life. He's a Redskin.
  8. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,322 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    Part of the reason is because the Eagles made it that way the whole first half.
  9. khiladi

khiladi Well-Known Member

12,322 Messages
    2,214 Likes Received
    His play was severely over-hyped when playing Seattle. Of course the knee was the excuse, but again, the INTto Earl Thomas was a horrible read which had nothing to do with his knee. He stared down his WR and Thomas came across the field. It was just like last night on hs INT across the middle.