1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mock-a-licious

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Oh_Canada, Nov 24, 2011.

1. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

5,608 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Preface this by predicting the Boys can bring in a CB (Terrelle Thomas?) and an olineman in FA

1.Brandon Jenkins, OLB-Edge rusher who will provide a very scary compliment to DWare.

2.Alameda Ta’amu NT-Massive tackle who will allow for Ratliff to get a breather or move outside.

3.Kendell Reyes, DE-Big time potential, adds more youth to an aging line.

4.Brandon Boykin, CB-Tough player with good ball skills

5.TY Hilton, WR-EXPLOSIVE return man....nuff' said.

6.Cody Johnson-FB-True fullback, smart kid, leader.

7.Art Forst, OG/T-Versatility is best trait.
  2. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    I'm particularly fond of the players I put in bold fonts... however, I don't think that Boykin will make it to the 4th round...
  3. jblaze2004

jblaze2004 Well-Known Member

8,138 Messages
    194 Likes Received
    can either of those guys return punts because lord knows we need someone that can.
  4. cowboysfan31

cowboysfan31 Active Member

1,292 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    Ta'amu is a big body, and when he is moving straight ahead he is strong but every time I watch him he seems to get his shoulders turned and get pushed out of the play. I was high on him coming into the year, but not as much right now. If JR Sylvester Williams from UNC declares for the draft that's who I want. Otherwise, I like the players and the positions they fill.
  5. visionary

visionary Well-Known Member

6,770 Messages
    1,465 Likes Received
    no and
    no...

did it say NO?
  6. Manwiththeplan

Manwiththeplan Well-Known Member

4,568 Messages
    126 Likes Received
    Brandon Jenkings is no more consistent than Spencer. If we replace Spencer, which I'm not in favor of, atleast get someone who was more upside. Sammy Brown from Houston, Sean Porter from Texas A&M, Whitney Mercilus from Illinois, Vinny Curry from Marshall are all very productive. I would even take a guy like Courtney Upshaw who isn't overly productive but atleast is at the #1 or so program in the nation.
  7. Texas_Pete

Texas_Pete Active Member

757 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    Give me #17 from LSU. Whatever it takes to move up and get this kid. :)
  8. cowboysfan31

cowboysfan31 Active Member

1,292 Messages
    2 Likes Received
    I'm starting to see people putting him in the top 5. When you have 3-4 CBs on the field at a time, I can't see spending that much on one player to trade up and get him. This is a playoff team in my opinion, and the only way I would attempt to trade up that high is if we're going after a franchise QB or LT.
  9. 8FOR!3

8FOR!3 Active Member

1,273 Messages
    21 Likes Received
    Yes to Cody Johnson, the kid is a wrecking ball at fullback.
  10. silverbear

silverbear Semi-Official Loose Cannon

24,188 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    OK, we'll put you down as "undecided"...
  11. Texas_Pete

Texas_Pete Active Member

757 Messages
    79 Likes Received
    You are right. I wish we could do something (reasonable) to get him but it's not likely. He's a ball hawk that also will hit. He would look awesome with a Star on his helmet. I can dream, right? :D