1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mock Draft Chatter....

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Risen Star, Feb 1, 2013.

1. tm1119

tm1119 Well-Known Member

3,092 Messages
    674 Likes Received
    Giants would like to trade down somewhere between 24-30 to pick up an extra 3rd if anyone is interested.
  2. TheCount

TheCount Pixel Pusher

21,284 Messages
    1,233 Likes Received
    I can send a list, just not sure I'll be able to keep up with who's gone and who's not.
  3. Risen Star

Risen Star Likes Collector Zone Supporter

22,675 Messages
    9,902 Likes Received
    I'll pick the guy highest on your list that's still on the board.
  4. Sifillest

Sifillest Member

474 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    How do you send a pm? i try to send a private message and it kicks me back to the main page of the site.
  5. Risen Star

22,675 Messages
    9,902 Likes Received
    If you're having issues, I would contact a staff member here. You're going to need to send me PMs during this mock.
  6. big dog cowboy

big dog cowboy THE BIG DOG Staff Member

51,644 Messages
    5,556 Likes Received
    Click on a user name and that should open a window. Inside that window is a menu and on that menu sending a PM is listed.
  7. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    Sifillest,

I sent you a PM. You should see it if you look in the upper right hand corner of your screen. There should be an indicator that tells you you have 1 or more messages.

Just click on that and it should take you to your inbox. Just click on the message and send a reply. That should tell us immediately if there is an issue with your setup. Just come back here and indicate that you have responded and I will check to see if I received.

Thank you,

ABQ
  8. Sifillest

Sifillest Member

474 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Thanks ABQ, tried to open it but it wouldn't allow me, and clicking on "private messages" also just took me to the same main screen of the site.
  9. ABQCOWBOY

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    OK. Give me a couple minutes to see what I can see.

Thank you,

ABQ
  10. ABQCOWBOY

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    Sifillest,

Please go to the top of the page and click on User CP. Then go to the left of the page and find the Edit Option button. Click on that and scroll down. Look for the section with the heading that says Private Messaging. In that section, there is a question that asks you if you want to receive PMs. Please check to see if this in Enabled.

Thank you,

ABQ
  11. ABQCOWBOY

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    Sifillest,

There should be a link that has been sent to the e-mail address you have on file here at the Zone. Please access your e-mail and execute the link as instructed. Please confirm that you have done so by PM if you are successful.

Thank you,

ABQ
  12. Sifillest

Sifillest Member

474 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Ok, now that I have been saved by ABQ...I am willing to listen to offers for the 18th pick.
  13. ABQCOWBOY

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    Can't take credit for this. This was Reality doing his magic in the background.

:)
  14. Sifillest

Sifillest Member

474 Messages
    5 Likes Received
    Big ups to Reality as well!

/Realityisgreat
  15. Avery

Avery The Dog that Saved Charleston

8,126 Messages
    616 Likes Received
    #3 pick is still up for anyone looking to move up. It's a great place to overdraft Geno Smith, Matt Barkley or that punter from Delaware A&M Eastern Tech State.
  16. ABQCOWBOY

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    Risen,

Who now has the Redskins?

Thank you,
  17. Risen Star

22,675 Messages
    9,902 Likes Received
    Nobody. The Redskins will be run by site picks. Zordon has switched over to the Bears.
  18. ABQCOWBOY

35,189 Messages
    2,029 Likes Received
    Still interested in trading down in the 1st round. If anybody is interested in trading up, please send me a PM. I currently have the 23rd pick in the 1st round.
  19. Risen Star

22,675 Messages
    9,902 Likes Received
    I haven't received any player lists yet. Hopefully that means everybody will be around Friday and over the weekend. Don't assume we won't get to your pick. There's no way to tell. Please send me a list to pick from if you won't be around.
  20. KevinU

KevinU Active Member

353 Messages
    47 Likes Received
    Anyone have the bengals?