1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Mock Me...Mock You v2

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by SMASHMOUTH9473, Mar 30, 2014.

1. SMASHMOUTH9473

SMASHMOUTH9473 Active Member

236 Messages
    59 Likes Received
    Straight up, No trades
    Round 1 Pick 16: Anthony Barr, OLB, UCLA
    Round 2 Pick 15: Morgan Moses, OT, Virginia
    Round 3 Pick 14: Dakota Dozier, OG, Furman
    Round 4 Pick 19: Caraun Reid, DT, Princeton
    Round 5 Pick 18: Jerick McKinnon, RB, Georgia Southern
    Round 7 Pick 14: Jeff Janis, WR, Saginaw Valley
    Round 7 Pick 16: Howard Jones, OLB, Shepherd
    Round 7 Pick 23: Walt Aikens, CB, Liberty
    Round 7 Pick 33 (COMP): Eathyn Manumaleuna, DT, Brigham Young
    Round 7 Pick 36 (COMP): Aaron Colvin, CB, Oklahoma
    Round 7 Pick 39 (COMP): DeDe Lattimore, ILB, South Florida

I'd take it if it fell that way. We got a replacement for Ware, a potential replacement for Free, competition for Leary & Berny, 2 quick 3-techs, depth at CB, RB, WR & LB.

2. Maxmadden

Maxmadden Well-Known Member

1,799 Messages
    980 Likes Received
    I would be good with this draft even though I would have to check out the back half. Not too familiar with the picks after round 5. It's funny because every year I look at all the mock drafts and by the time we draft it turns out so far from any mock I have ever seen. Seems solid to me. I like the straight up no trades, not because I don't want any trades or expect any, but it just seems to become more like a Madden game.

3. Tobal

Tobal Well-Known Member

2,278 Messages
    253 Likes Received
    I don't think Dozier is there in the 3rd, and I really think you need more dline help. I think Barr would move to DE in the nickel, but I don't think he plays there all three downs. I'd love to see that offensive line, but man I think we are hurting on the dline and should have guys available in the 3rd.

chagus likes this.