1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Mock Me One Last Time

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Oh_Canada, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Oh_Canada

Oh_Canada Well-Known Member

7,679 Messages
    1,601 Likes Received
    I have a feeling Dallas will trade down if Barron/Cox are not available at #14, but I can't speculate as to where they go so I'll stick to the board:

1.Michael Brockers, DE-With Barron/Cox off the board he would be my next choice, unless they can trade down and draft McClellin. I really see this baby beast growing into a Haloti Ngata/Richard Seymour hybrid. Think he's slightly better suited to be in a 4-3, but this kind of prodigious talent combined with a love for the game can fit anywhere.

2.Amini Silatolu, G-The DeCastro love is rampant on this board, and though I understand the fascination, to me this guy is almost as good a prospect now with a ceiling to be even better down the road.

3.Trumaine Johnson, CB-He might be a slight reach in some people's eyes, but a guy with those measurables and compete level get me pretty amped.

4a.Josh Chapman NT-So underrated it's not funny. Proto-typical nose who can anchor and push the pocket. A total steal in the fourth round thanks to his injury.

4b.Devon Wylie WR-Cat quick kid who loves football, is sure handed and can return punts to boot. What's not to love?

5.Aaron Henry, S-Solid athlete, good versatility with the ability to play corner which adds to value. He is a developmental type, but could be a starter down the road.

6.Kevin Murphy, OT-He's got great size and being from Harvard obviously pretty smart. Has developmental potential and should compete for a roster spot.

7.Adrian Hamilton, OLB-Had a monster year from a small school. Creating some buzz lately so might not even be around in the seventh, but worth the shot if he does.