1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mom Booted From Hospital as Baby is Snatched

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by CowboyMcCoy, Aug 1, 2012.

1. CowboyMcCoy

CowboyMcCoy Business is a Boomin

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    A social worker who called police after apparently making up a story about a possible danger to a newborn, and the hospital that then gave a shot to the infant based on the social worker’s story, now want a federal court to ignore their actions.

According to the Home School Legal Defense Association, which brought a case against the Hershey Medical Center and social worker Angelica Lopez-Heagy on behalf of Scott and Jodi Ferris, the defendants have asked the U.S. District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania to dismiss the claim.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/07/mom-booted-from-hospital-as-baby-snatched/
  2. skinsscalper

skinsscalper Well-Known Member

6,030 Messages
    883 Likes Received

Wrong forum. ;)
  3. GimmeTheBall!

GimmeTheBall! Junior College Transfer

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    you serious, clark?
  4. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Ooops.
  5. GimmeTheBall!

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received

NOOOOOOO!

Ah likes it. This things be interesting.
    Besides, it will take the mods about a hour to removed this. The one on duty is probably watching Don Carter's greatest Saturday matches in Akron, Ohio.

Hey this is a strange world with this strange things happening, huh.
  6. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  7. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Yes, gimme, it's takes ah all types of peepholes to even see it all. And ah even then, we can't be sure of all the strange and even... not so strange things happening.
  8. Lonestar94

Lonestar94 Well-Known Member

3,523 Messages
    725 Likes Received
    I'm not a big fan of baby snatching.
  9. GimmeTheBall!

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    yeah, like phenomenas and stuff.
    That Don Carter must be wrapping it up by now with 4 straight strikes. The lackadaysical and constantly snacking mod on the duty will be ba . . . .
  10. GimmeTheBall!

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    And there is no need to steal. speaking of babies, did you hear of the guy who got kilt driving a motorcycle. and get this, he was eating spagetti as he was driving. Strange world, Clark.

HEY MOD YOU NEEDS TO PUT THIS IN ANOTHER ROOM!
    IF YOU ARE ASLEEP JUST NOD AND IF YOU ARE . . . INDISPOSED JUST THROW A BAR OF SOAP AT THE DOOR. AND WE WILL KNOW.
    WE TRUST EVENTUALLY YOU WILL RIGHT THANGS RE THIS THREAD.
  11. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    Too bad Yeager no longer has duties. I'd call him up in the middle of the night and inform him of my blunder.

Or maybe I could just call a timeout. But that wouldn't help at this point. It might even hurt things a bit.
  12. CowboyMcCoy

12,749 Messages
    234 Likes Received
    I'm watching yer post count. You can't fool me into a quantity race, but I'm not going to let you pass me, gimme.
  13. muck4doo

muck4doo Well-Known Member

2,091 Messages
    140 Likes Received
    Diplomatic Immunity!

/Does that work here?
  14. GimmeTheBall!

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    I DISQUALIFY 110 OF YOUR POSTS ON THE basis of heresay, daresay and unsubstantiated charges and allegations agin lazy football players.
    If i am correct, the mods, as we speak, are dsqualifying that number so I guess I half the leader's corduroy hat to wear.
  15. GimmeTheBall!

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    maybe if we all yelled together some ner do well mod will finally doo what has to be doo and move the thread.
    the only other explanation is that ALL THE MODS ARE IN A COVEN MEETING WITH CANDLES AND BLACK GARMENTS.

I half to go no, there is a rerun of Alaska Highway Patrol.
  16. GimmeTheBall!

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    So, what yo are saying is this happened in Pennsilvania and Dez is in Oxford, huh?
  17. Verdict

Verdict Well-Known Member

3,589 Messages
    200 Likes Received
    This is a really interesting article. No one cares about stuff like this until it happens to them. It amazes me every day how people allow their rights to be taken away without a fight, when our grey haired forefathers fought and died to preserve our individual rights.

I have been practicing law for over 22 years, and I have watched the courts consistently erode individual rights at an alarming rate, but nothing like our law makers have. One of these days people will wake up and wonder where all of their rights went.

They say that if you drop a live frog into boiling water he will immediately try to jump out, but if you put him in water that is room temperature, and slowly increase the heat ... he will stay in the water until he boils to death. That is what is happening to America folks.
  18. GimmeTheBall!

13,855 Messages
    1,058 Likes Received
    The systematic loss of rights is like the time i had to get a permit for making repairs in old widows homes. I guess the government would rather old ladies and the indecapitated NOT HAVE COMFORT KITCHEN COUNTERS ON WHICH TO MAKE CAKES!

aLSO, The frog analagy made me cry. Thanks for the emotion, verdict.
  19. FuzzyLumpkins

FuzzyLumpkins The Boognish

17,217 Messages
    3,031 Likes Received
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

And POLITICAL THREAD!!!
  20. JustDezIt

JustDezIt Formerly sm0kie13 ROY

3,748 Messages
    36 Likes Received