1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Mom hires stripper for 16 year old birthday

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by Doomsday101, Feb 21, 2013.

1. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,031 Messages
    2,815 Likes Received
    An upstate New York mother is accused of hiring strippers for her son's 16th birthday party late last year, according to the Saratoga County District Attorney.

Judy Viger, 33, of Gansevoort is charged with five counts of endangering the welfare of a child, District Attorney James Murphy said in a statement. The parents of five teens who attended the party reported the presence of strippers to police.

The complaining parents found out that the strippers had been at the November 3 bowling party through photos posted on Facebook. The parents took the pictures to the South Glens Falls police, who then started taking witness statements, the district attorney's statement says.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/02/20/us/new-york-strippers-teen-party/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
  2. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

77,031 Messages
    2,815 Likes Received
    All I got was a damn cake :laugh2:
  3. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,567 Messages
    501 Likes Received
    I didn't even get that. :(
  4. SkinsandTerps

SkinsandTerps Redskins Forever

7,399 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Bad decision by the mother. Certainly something she should have discussed with the other parents.

Not sure that it is illegal unless something else was done besides dancing.
  5. Rack Bauer

Rack Bauer Federal Agent

22,567 Messages
    501 Likes Received
    I once "went out" with a stripper in mexico (on the border) that had her 16 year old daughter working there as a stripper as well (I didn't find out she was 16 till waaaay later) as well as another daughter working there as a waitress. That chick came out on the Jenny Jones show (I think that's what it was called) many years ago. SERIOUSLY messed up mother/family. Those daughters have no chance in life IMO.

MOral of the story is... no matter how bad something looks (mother hiring her kid a stripper) there's always someone/mother who is much much worse.
  6. CanadianCowboysFan

CanadianCowboysFan Lightning Rod

15,411 Messages
    372 Likes Received
    bet the boys whose parents ratted to the fuzz won't be invited to parties anymore
  7. Passepartout

Passepartout Member

312 Messages
    19 Likes Received
    Bet that boy's friends at one point thought that she was the coolest mom in their neighborhood! Tisk! Tisk!:laugh2:
  8. CliffnMesquite

CliffnMesquite Well-Known Member

4,162 Messages
    62 Likes Received
    [IMG]

I would say so.