1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Montana TV station's emergency alert system hacked, warns of zombies apocalypse Read

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by joseephuss, Feb 12, 2013.

1. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

21,936 Messages
    1,515 Likes Received
    http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/wor...mbies rises from graves/6442807258/story.html

Montana TV station's emergency alert system hacked, warns of zombies apocalypse

GREAT FALLS, Mon. - A Montana television station's regular programming was interrupted by news of a zombie apocalypse.

The Montana Television Network says hackers broke into the Emergency Alert System of Great Falls affiliate KRTV and its CW station Monday.

Read it on Global News: Global News | Montana TV station's emergency alert system hacked, warns of zombies apocalypse
  2. Tricked

Tricked Fascinated

660 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My parents live in Montana and my mom emailed me about this right when it happened...

In one hand, I'd laugh so hard if I saw it...

In the other, I'd start thinking about walking dead and wish I'd have stockpiled ammo, weapons, food and water...

It's unreal how un-protected the minor things are, like the emergency broadcast system.

It makes you wonder how people would react to a different prank, like, shortly after north korea completes their 3rd nuclear bomb test and then someone hacks an emergency broadcast system saying a nuclear bomb has been detonated on US soil and to stay in doors due to nuclear radiation....
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

5,478 Messages
    593 Likes Received
    "How modern day 'War of the Worlds' would work for $100, Alex"