1. Like to discuss POLITICS? Come join us at PUNNDITS.com!
    If you like discussing politics and other related topics then your new home (hopefully) for doing just that can be found on Punndits.com! Come join us and help us grow Punndits into a wonderful and safe place to discuss politics with everyone.
    Dismiss Notice

Montana TV station's emergency alert system hacked, warns of zombies apocalypse Read

Discussion in 'Off-topic Zone' started by joseephuss, Feb 12, 2013.

1. joseephuss

joseephuss Well-Known Member

23,866 Messages
    2,558 Likes Received
    http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/wor...mbies+rises+from+graves/6442807258/story.html

Montana TV station's emergency alert system hacked, warns of zombies apocalypse

GREAT FALLS, Mon. - A Montana television station's regular programming was interrupted by news of a zombie apocalypse.

The Montana Television Network says hackers broke into the Emergency Alert System of Great Falls affiliate KRTV and its CW station Monday.

Read it on Global News: Global News | Montana TV station's emergency alert system hacked, warns of zombies apocalypse

2. Tricked

Tricked Fascinated

660 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    My parents live in Montana and my mom emailed me about this right when it happened...

In one hand, I'd laugh so hard if I saw it...

In the other, I'd start thinking about walking dead and wish I'd have stockpiled ammo, weapons, food and water...

It's unreal how un-protected the minor things are, like the emergency broadcast system.

It makes you wonder how people would react to a different prank, like, shortly after north korea completes their 3rd nuclear bomb test and then someone hacks an emergency broadcast system saying a nuclear bomb has been detonated on US soil and to stay in doors due to nuclear radiation....

3. Phoenix

Phoenix Well-Known Member

6,557 Messages
    976 Likes Received
    "How modern day 'War of the Worlds' would work for $100, Alex"