1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

More DL Visitors

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Teague31, Apr 22, 2014.

1. Teague31

Teague31 Defender of the Star

6,335 Messages
    565 Likes Received
  2. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,638 Messages
    4,904 Likes Received
    Gaede likes this.
  3. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,838 Messages
    804 Likes Received
    He's got the talent. I prefer getting him in 2 than reaching for a pass rusher in 1. Even with a down year, Sutton got a ton of TFL.
  4. brooksey1

brooksey1 Well-Known Member

1,451 Messages
    471 Likes Received
    Kareem Martin makes a lot of sense. The light bulb went off in the second half of his senior season, double digit sacks with great size and speed. 6`6 270 with sub 4.7 speed. This guy is a true 4-3 defensive end who can rush the weak side. He backed up a good combine with a great pro day. He's moving up the boards, our possible second round pick.
    Nirvana likes this.
  5. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,952 Messages
    4,300 Likes Received
    Woot I like Sutton. Don't care if others do not... I am silly like that.
    supercowboy8, Gaede and starfrombirth like this.
  6. starfrombirth

starfrombirth Well-Known Member

3,909 Messages
    461 Likes Received
    Not that I am or am not a fan... just a fan of you having your own opinion no matter what others think. Have you looked at my "ongoing random analysis"? What do you think?
  7. BrAinPaiNt

BrAinPaiNt Brotherhood of the Beard Staff Member

60,952 Messages
    4,300 Likes Received
    Yes and I have enjoyed it. You make the draft zone better because of this types of posts and thread.
  8. reddyuta

reddyuta Well-Known Member

6,037 Messages
    634 Likes Received
    I will be really dissapointed if we dont pick 2 DLinemen in the first 4 rds,more than half the official visits seems to be Dlinemen who are projected to go in the first 4 rds.
    visionary likes this.
  9. supercowboy8

supercowboy8 Well-Known Member

5,335 Messages
    319 Likes Received
    I would be happy with Sutton in the 2nd and Martin in the 3rd if they are BPA
  10. Gaede

Gaede Well-Known Member

7,838 Messages
    804 Likes Received
    Martin is so strange to me. Just on eye-ball test alone, you'd think he was a first rounder. But when you watch him play, he seems so slow. And yet, he's involved in a lot of plays.

One thing's for sure. He's got the length the team likes.
  11. LatinMind

LatinMind iPhotoshop

8,725 Messages
    1,821 Likes Received
    Sutton is already down to 295. Its been known that Sutton was asked by ASU coaches to add weight. IDK if they meant to add that much but he seems back to a good weight for him.
  12. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,384 Messages
    4,945 Likes Received
    Yes, he looks slow off the line in game footage but he has terrific speed/quickness number at the combine.
  13. xwalker

xwalker Well-Known Member

12,384 Messages
    4,945 Likes Received
    Sutton looks like a Drake Nevis clone to me. I really thought Nevis might turn into something in this defense but it just didn't happen. Nevis was an example of why scouts worry about arm length and height. He had a quick first step but just could get off blocks if he didn't win with that 1st step. Sutton has almost identical height and arm length to Nevis.