1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

More international fun: China moves about 100,000 troops to NKorea border

Discussion in 'Political Zone' started by ThaBigP, Nov 20, 2008.

1. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
  2. arglebargle

arglebargle Well-Known Member

5,043 Messages
    146 Likes Received
    That is interesting; and dangerous. The North Koreans are real spooky. No telling what will happen once Kim is gone. Gotta hope he doesn't go crazier and push the red button.
  3. MagicMan

MagicMan Active Member

848 Messages
    108 Likes Received
    They're only doing what Joe Biden told them......test BamBam very quickly. Russia, China, and even the Taliban are already chomping at the bit.

With all the tests he will be confronted and the economic chaos at home, wonder how long it will be when he wonders if he actually is the "winner."

Hey, but at least we'll be liked by the UN and the rest of the world. You do know you win "Most Popular" when others don't feel threatened by you.
  4. Rogah

Rogah Well-Known Member

3,845 Messages
    117 Likes Received
    I am unable to access the article so I don't know exactly what it contains, but from what I understand the Chinese are very concerned about a massive influx of refugees coming from North Korea when their "beloved leader" Kim Jong-Il dies (or if it gets announced he is dead already). I guess North Korea is China's Mexico.
  5. ThaBigP

ThaBigP New Member

2,062 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    If the MI6 assessment is correct, I don't think this is directed at "BamBam" :)confused: haven't heard that one before) so much as setting up a massive invasion in the event Kim Licensed to Il dies and creates a political vacuum there. NK has nukes, after all, even if they suck at the moment. I don't buy the "protection from refugees" line myself. The million dollar question, and one that could easily turn into a test...will they stop at the NK/SK border? I think they will, but you never know with those Krazy Kommies.