1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

More possible 1st rounders test positive at combine

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by ajk23az, Apr 3, 2009.

1. SLATEmosphere

SLATEmosphere Benched

9,633 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    There were reports about Cushing spending so much on supplements and that he has already hit his ceiling and may actually get worse..

I can believe that now..the guy is just a meathead
  2. McCordsville Cowboy

McCordsville Cowboy Pro-Quinn

4,315 Messages
    0 Likes Received

Hydroxycut will get you a buzz... will get you dehydrated and jittery quick. Lipo-6x doesnt have the same buzz but for me it supressed my appetite better. Went from post season football weight of 258 to about 225 in about 2 months.
  3. Doomsday101

Doomsday101 Well-Known Member

73,858 Messages
    974 Likes Received
    Reality is you will get suspended if found to be doing drugs in the NFL considering how short your career is in the NFL it seems to me that you have to ask what is more important drugs or the opportunity to make millions in the NFL? I agree weed is not a big deal many have tried it including myself but when it comes down to what is important job or drugs then make a choice and live with the choice you make. My job test therefore I don't smoke and my check is not near what you can make in the NFL or another other sports league.
  4. dogunwo

dogunwo Waves that make you sea-sick

5,205 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    Of course it was pure idiocy for them to do it, but are you even surprised they or any athlete tests positive for mary jane?
  5. dogunwo

dogunwo Waves that make you sea-sick

5,205 Messages
    61 Likes Received
    Percy Harvin wont see the second round, and its a joke to think he will be available in the third, even with all this.
  6. ctrous25

ctrous25 Stay Classy Philly/Minny

809 Messages
    18 Likes Received
    yeah he was perhaps the most dynamic player in all of college football last season