1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

More Senior Bowl updates - Scott Wright

Discussion in 'Draft Zone' started by Nors, Jan 24, 2006.

1. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,697 Messages
    1,573 Likes Received
    Watson would be taking most of the snaps by week 5 and on passing downs, I could see a line up of Lawson/Spears/Watson/Ware up front. You could replace Spears with Canty if you want.
  2. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,805 Messages
    1,699 Likes Received
    I don't know that Sullivan or Warren belong on this list but I do agree with your observation. It's definatly a chance your taking. My question would be, if your going to play more 34 then 43 as time goes on, do you really need to spend a 1st round pick on a NT? Seth Payne was a 4th round pick. Wilfork was a first round pick at 21 but in truth, New England was in a position to have that kind of luxury. At the time, they were pretty well set. Hampton was a first round pick and a good one. 19th over all. Good player. Jamal Williams was a 2nd round suplemental pick. La'Roi was a 5th round pick and Ferguson was a 7th round pick. Do we really need to spend a 1st round pick, which is what it might take on a guy like Watson?
  3. Alexander

Alexander What's it going to be then, eh?

24,629 Messages
    4,894 Likes Received
    Yes you do, you just don't hang around long.
  4. RCowboyFan

RCowboyFan New Member

6,926 Messages
    1 Likes Received
    Yeah, you mean like Willie Blade and Delroy Stewart? Boy did Parcells motivate them to pro-bowl level.
  5. Clove

Clove Shrinkage

38,697 Messages
    1,573 Likes Received
    They had no talent.