1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Morning Pops!

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Sarge, Aug 14, 2009.

1. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,725 Messages
    257 Likes Received
    Morning Pops ---Morning everyone --very envious Leon
  2. Zaxor

Zaxor Virtus Mille Scuta

8,399 Messages
    1 Likes Received

hold up a sign saying "here I am Zax" so I know which one is you
  3. justbob

6,725 Messages
    257 Likes Received
    Recall the milk cartons ---Zax came back :D Morning youngster--
  4. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,660 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Morning Pop's and all. Jealous of those who get to go to the game tonight! Have fun!
    Hope the stadium is "sound" after the earthquake. I'd like to see our fans produce enough vibration to register on the Richter scale. Stay safe.
  5. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,233 Messages
    1,324 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning to all the good people who attend this thread regularly and to all who may decide to stop in and check it out.

Leon, you lucky dog. Keep an eye out for my Wife. She flew out for Dallas this morning for business, or so she said. Just so happens that she came up with tickets for the game tonight. She said her Boss bought tickets for all the staff. I think that's might convenient myself but what can I do, I'm the boss here and I don't think I can afford to buy tickets.

:laugh2:

Anyhow, everybody, I hope it's a great Monday for all. I hope everybody enjoys the game.

:)
  6. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,863 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning, Zoners. Zax, good to see you're still alive. Here's hoping tonight's game is fun. Leon, i'm in a long line of those who are envious. I have a lengthy meeting tonight, but the PVR is coming to the rescue. Take care, all of you and have a great day.:D
  7. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,660 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Morning Pop's and all following. Let's move on!!!! Be safe today!
  8. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    And I'm still awake. Five hour drive from Arlington to back home in SA and I still couldn't fall asleep. Hard to sleep after last night's debacle.

Anyways good morning everyone! :)
  9. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,551 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz. Morning ologan and C&L fan. We were at the game too. We did enjoy the tailgate party. Have a great day everyone.
  10. justbob

6,725 Messages
    257 Likes Received
    Morning Pops --Morning everyone ...Glad I have work to do, I need my mind to be busy so I don't think about DA Bears.. Otherwise -we are live well and have nothing to complain about but a sports team---life is good
  11. ABQCOWBOY

34,233 Messages
    1,324 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning to all the regulars and to any new folks who might come by.

Well, last night was not pretty but it's over now. New day and it's time to get to work. Everybody, I hope you have a good day.

12. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great bass players Staff Member

35,438 Messages
    2,791 Likes Received
    Good Morning Pops and all. Well despite the uproar the sun did come up today. My son goes back to Toronto tonite. We'll miss him (and his cooking, too). Everyone have a great day. It only counts as one loss.
  13. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,863 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning, all you suffering fans. Bob, you could not have put it better. There will be another game and another opportunity. I couldn't help hearing Cream's "Born under a Bad Sign" when I watched Tony Romo. Tough night for him and the Boys. C&L Fan, get some rest. Here's hoping things can turn around. Everybody work hard to have a great day.:D
  14. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,623 Messages
    1,432 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and a good humpday morning to everyone.

80 degrees today :D We'll take it!

You folks have a great day ahead! :)

:starspin
  15. Cowboys&LakersFan

Cowboys&LakersFan Benched

14,198 Messages
    0 Likes Received
    Rofl it's barely 3:30. :laugh2:

Good morning though!
  16. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,623 Messages
    1,432 Likes Received
    Maybe where you live it's 3:30............
  17. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,551 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz. Morning Sarge, C&L and all the rest. Have a great day everyone. We are starting off the morning at a cool 55 headed to 85. I'm loving this weather.
  18. ABQCOWBOY

34,233 Messages
    1,324 Likes Received
    Good morning Pops. Good Morning Fellas and Kristie. Good Morning to any who may drop in to check out this thread.

Well, today my Wife comes home from Dallas. She's been gone since Sunday so the kids are ready for her to be home I think. I know I am.

Everybody, have a great day.

19. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,660 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Morning Pop's and all you early risers. CLFan,what are you doing up so early at 3:30 for? Studying???????
    Fall colors are beginning to show; about three weeks away from spectacular,I suppose.
  20. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    8 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and Zoners