1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Morning Pops!

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Sarge, Aug 14, 2009.

1. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,659 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Morning Pop's,Leon,Job, JB, and all who follow. Slow rain last night and today, after a day of 70's! We'll pay for it later,I'm afraid......specially if that darn gate is left open!
  2. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,214 Messages
    1,310 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning to all of the regulars and to any who may stop in.

Hump Day. Best to leave it at that.

:)
  3. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,861 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning, Zoners. My cold got the best of me and the Mrs has ordered me to stay home. I just think, she wants me to clean up the joint. I know better than to argue with a nurse.
    In terms of weather, I thought you guys wanted rain? In any event, I will endeavour to get to the gate. Have a great day, everyone.:D
  4. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,719 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    Rain yes ---but not the 20 degrees that is coming...Don't mess with the nurse Phil --never know how she will take your temperature the next time:D
  5. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,551 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz. Morning everyone. That first cup of coffee in the morning always tastes so good. Have a good day, folks.
  6. justbob

6,719 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    Morning Pops ,Morning Leon (yep first one is the best)morning everyone
  7. Phrozen Phil

3,861 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good moorning, Cbz and good morning, all. i'm back at work, heavily medicated and a lttle lethargic. i'm burying myself in paperwork and avoiding my cohorts. Let's see how long I last. Y'all have a great day.:D
  8. ABQCOWBOY

34,214 Messages
    1,310 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning Guys.

I hope everybody is doing well this AM. Looking forward to Friday, thou, I don't know why. It's shopping this weekend and I almost never like that.

:laugh2:

Have a good one everybody.
  9. LeonDixson

9,551 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Morning, Cbz. Morning, folks. I'm gonna hit the golf course this morning and see if I can do better than my last outing. It's fun regardless of the score, though. Have a great day, everyone.

TGIF
  10. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,659 Messages
    169 Likes Received
    Morning Pop's, Leon, and all who "play thru" today. Hit 'em straight, Leon and have fun! Maybe you'll knock another one in from the fairway!!! Hope so!!
  11. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

35,340 Messages
    2,737 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and all you Regulars. Hello to those who drop in. Everyone have a wonderful day. And don't forget he's watching you so don't pout.
  12. justbob

6,719 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    Morning Pops --Morning yall.. Leon ,remember the rough is the best place (next to the trees) to shop for golf balls.
  13. ABQCOWBOY

34,214 Messages
    1,310 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning to all.

Well, it's Friday. The beginning of a very long weekend of shopping. Can't wait.

Wish me luck!

Everybody, have a great weekend and good luck to you.

14. Phrozen Phil

3,861 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning, Zoners. ABQ, if you're going shopping, be sure and see Bob and Leon about getting some "gently used" golf balls. ;)
    BTW, did Sarge leave town? Maybe it's time to send out an APB on a few of our missing folks. Zax has been MIA for a bit now and I'm concerned that he's had some heath issues. Take care of yourselves, folks and check in or Bob will be searching for evidence. Have a great day.:D
  15. LeonDixson

9,551 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    It didn't happen (the chip) however, I hit a lot of good drives. My second shots KILLED me though.

I've found more than a few out there, mainly because that's where a lot of my shots end up.

It's all good though; at least I'm doing my part for the climate. It's been shown that golfers walk about 900 miles per year. We also drink about 22 gallons of alcohol a year. That means we're getting about 41 miles per gallon.:p:
  16. LeonDixson

9,551 Messages
    33 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz and everyone. Have a great day.
  17. jobberone

jobberone Save the Snow Leopard Staff Member

35,340 Messages
    2,737 Likes Received
    Morning Pops, Leon, and the rest of you regulars and those who might come this way today. Have a great day.
  18. ologan

ologan Well-Known Member

3,659 Messages
    169 Likes Received

Morning Pop's and all this fine Saturday morning!
    Leon, I had never thought of it that way....Makes perfect sense!!
  19. ABQCOWBOY

34,214 Messages
    1,310 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning to all of you regulars. Good morning to any newcomers who might decide to stop in.

Leon, amazingly enough, that is about as sound a piece of reasoning as I have come across in a long, long time.

:laugh2:

Way to start a good day of X-mas shopping.

Everybody, have a great day!

20. justbob

6,719 Messages
    255 Likes Received
    Morning Pops --Morning everyone ---Leon, I prefer the cart and 20 miles per gallon.