1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Morning Pops!

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Sarge, Aug 14, 2009.

1. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,745 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Afternoon Pops --and all youse guys (as the Jukester would say)
  2. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,574 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz and everyone else too. The wife is coming home today from Oklahoma after the funeral yesterday. I hope she doesn't have to drive in rain; she hates that. The colder weather has reached us from up north. Bob, just because Phil and Eskimo left the gate open that doesn't mean you had to.:p:
  3. justbob

6,745 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Morning Pops ---Morning Leon (it hit me at 60 mph...No closing any gate....I just let it blow on thru.:) Morning All...Glad your better JB1 ---if you relapses I have some horse meds.
  4. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

34,364 Messages
    1,398 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning Fellas.

Good Morning to any new visitors who may decide to drop in.

Good news all the way around Leon. Sounds like a good Soup day for you.

Take good care boys. Stay warm.

:)
  5. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,871 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good morning, Zoners and Cbz. I arrived home in a snowstorm and the wife and I shovelled while the dog watched. She's got to learn the art of snow removal. Bob, are there any training programs for small dogs and snow shovelling?

Everybody stay warm and have a great day.:D
  6. jobberone

jobberone Orangutans make great guitarists Staff Member

35,892 Messages
    3,041 Likes Received
    Good Morning Pops and all. CBQ, Bob, Leon, Phil, and all the other regulars and drop ins have a great day. I don't seem to need those horse meds Bob but next time I'll remember the offer.

75 or so here yesterday now in the 50s. I don't see no stinkin' snow.
  7. justbob

6,745 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Morning Pops --Morning everyone---Its Friday --try to work at least till noon--then slack off
  8. LeonDixson

9,574 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz. Morning, Bob. You're posting early this morning. How many cups of coffee have you had so far?

Morning everyone. I hope you all have a great day heading into the weekend.:)
  9. justbob

6,745 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    On number three Leon...My wife has the dreaded crud and her coughing all night finally ran me out...It was nearly five ---so no need to go to bed in the other room.
  10. LeonDixson

9,574 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    I hope she gets better soon.
  11. justbob

6,745 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Thanks Leon ---I start on the horse meds if she don't:)
  12. jobberone

35,892 Messages
    3,041 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and the rest of the family. Sorry to hear your wife is sick Bob. I'm finally over mine I think. Hope she's well soon.
  13. ABQCOWBOY

34,364 Messages
    1,398 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning Fellas and to any who may drop in.

Leon, good news on the wife. Glad she is home. Dog's aren't stupid, they won't participate in the Dog Training/Snow Shovel Class. They'll just look at you sideways and act like they don't understand. They are a lot like teenage kids in that way.

Bob, sorry to hear about the Mrs. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Have a great day everybody!
  14. Phrozen Phil

3,871 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning Zoners,. ABQ, even Canadian dogs refuse to shovel snow. Mine will walk in it, poop in it, roll around in it, but has no interest in removing it. Bob, one good cure for a bad cough is Ex-Lax. Take enough of it and you don't dare cough.;) Seriously, just get her better.
    Everyody either get well or stay well and have a great day.:D
  15. LeonDixson

9,574 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    That should work. I assume she knows what happens to horses that don't get well!:eek:
  16. jobberone

35,892 Messages
    3,041 Likes Received
    Morning Weldon and the rest of the family. Hope the wife is better Bob and you got some sleep. Cold spell here. Everyone have a great day. Chili cook off after church this week. Just a taste here and there for me.
  17. ABQCOWBOY

34,364 Messages
    1,398 Likes Received
    Morning Pops. Morning Fellas. Hope everybody is well today.

Morning Jobs. Gotta get up and put tires on my Daughters Car. She goes through them like nothing. Boy, I wished she'd get married.

:laugh2:

After that, taking the Wife and the youngest Daughter to Santa Fe. I imagine they'll shop and I'll carry bags. If I'm lucky, I might get feed.

Have a great day all!
  18. LeonDixson

9,574 Messages
    35 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz. Morning Jobber and the rest of the gang. The chili cook off sounds like a lot of fun and tasty too.
  19. justbob

6,745 Messages
    268 Likes Received
    Morning Pops ---Morning all ---got sleep thank you ---wife is still pretty sick ---But I did pass along the horse info (didn't go over to good) ....Shipping my last pup today...Going to miss this one ,he is a fun little mess.
  20. Phrozen Phil

3,871 Messages
    12 Likes Received
    Good morning, Cbz and good morning, Zoners. Just one more day at work(Monday) and then I get a reprieve from winter. Everybody take care and have a great day.:D