1. Welcome to CowboysZone!  Join us!  Come on!  You know you want to!

Morning Pops!

Discussion in 'News Zone' started by Sarge, Aug 14, 2009.

1. justbob

justbob The Peacemaker Staff Member

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    Ok those are fightin words in these parts --He is ugly -my wife said so ---but to stoop so low as to call him donkey---I don't know if I will ever recover

but I am still looking for a name :)
  2. justbob

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    Thanks for the info --don't think those will fit....That fact that you are running backwards and admit that you are lying about the girls makes me very suspicious..In my line of work you always figure there is a little truth in every lie...
    I thinketh you protest to much:laugh1:
  3. justbob

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    My wife's physics class (Jr in high school) want to name him fleetwood after fleetwood mac. I didn't know kids still listened to them. I thought about it because as a young man I did think Stevie was pretty hot:bow: But I might might name a donkey fleetwood.But not my horse
  4. Phrozen Phil

Phrozen Phil Active Member

3,885 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Good morning, Pops, and good morning to everybody else. Bob, I have a friend who names his animals after his past employers. If they give him trouble, he can feel better when he yells at them. He did name a rescued Greyhound "Windy" but stated that it was because the dog was flatulent a lot.:D
  5. Phrozen Phil

3,885 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Almost forgot. Congratulations to the American Junior Hockey team for beating our boys at the World Junior Chamionships last night. Your boys were good and won it in O/T. Very classy in victory. This was hard for us Canucks as Hockey is largely viewed as our game. This was the first time in six years we didn't win.
  6. ABQCOWBOY

ABQCOWBOY Moderator Staff Member

35,012 Messages
    1,873 Likes Received
    Morning Pops, morning Juke, Yeags, Sarge, Phil, Bob, Leon and the rest of the early morning crew.

More stimulating conversation I see. Bob, Fleetwood is good and I do love that band but I think you should consider Elwood. I like that a little bit better.

[IMG]
  7. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Well.....let's think about this...he's ugly...I'm assuming he can't tap his hoofs to music...you want a short name...

how about....Hos??

I sure am glad Hostile doesn't spend time reading this thread. :eek::
  8. Phrozen Phil

3,885 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    "Hos" gets my vote! ;)
  9. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    It's perfect, right?

:)
  10. LeonDixson

LeonDixson Illegitimi non carborundum

9,691 Messages
    68 Likes Received
    Perfect!

Morning Cbz. Morning everyone.
  11. Phrozen Phil

3,885 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    You could always ask the horse. Remember, it's two stomps for yes...:)
  12. justbob

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    We are getting much closer --I think we can rule Elwood --Hos is a definite possibility--I just feel there is something better
  13. Sarge

Sarge Red, White and Brew... Staff Member

20,952 Messages
    1,848 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and good thursday morning to all of YOUS.

Have a great day!

:)
  14. Yeagermeister

Yeagermeister Active Member

47,576 Messages
    9 Likes Received
    Morning Pops and Zone

Well we finally got the BIG snow storm they have been predicting since before Christmas. :rolleyes:

It was barely enough to call it snow. They had people freaking out down here. They raided all the stores like we were going to get 5 ft of snow. :lmao2:
  15. Juke99

Juke99 ...Abbey someone

22,271 Messages
    3 Likes Received
    Mornin Santiago...Zoniacs...early morning hooligans...

Bob...You could combine the two....how about Hoswood.... :eek: uh, never mind.

If the horse is black and brown, you could name him Pepper, like my dog. :D
  16. justbob

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    Pepper --That is getting close -he is a bay(brown -with black legs mane and tail
    He is quick --This one I will mull over --Hoswood(don't think I could do that to Hos -he just doesn't seem like the Blues Bros type
  17. justbob

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    Morning Cbz --Morning everyone -I see you passed my test by getting here without me waking you up.

Juke my wife suggested Juke --I said no -thats naming a boy Sue --my horse would never live down the fact hewas named after a northern picker:D
  18. justbob

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    Morning Sarge --How yall doing
  19. Phrozen Phil

3,885 Messages
    13 Likes Received
    Good morning, Pops and good morning to everybody else. Bob, Maybe another "blend" of names is in order. Considering the suggestions I've heard, I think something along the lines of "Hosenpepper" could work. It has a certain German/Rabbit feel about it. Spice and Speed are a good combination.;)
  20. justbob

6,891 Messages
    332 Likes Received
    Its 14 degrees and the wind is blowing out of your direction Phil --that and the
    Hosenpepper takes you out----no more names until you thaw out:D
    I have come to the conclusion that I might have to go elsewhere for any quality
    help;)